Leon Cupra K1 - protection detail

FinerDetails

Official SCN Supporter
I've not shown too much work lately so thought I pop these two details on.

First: SEAT Leon Cupra K1:

The first car was booked for a New Car Protection - exterior. The car was only 1 week old, so just a tad dirty on alloys and lower panels:

Blackandwhite.jpg

Blackandwhite1.jpg

First job was alloys and arches. I used Espuma Acid Free with the EZ detail brush and a fine brush.:

Blackandwhite2.jpg

Blackandwhite3.jpg

then Espuma Activo:

Blackandwhite5.jpg

I then used Pinnacle Ulyra Fine Poly Clay, and re-glaze for lube. A cobra Guzzler for drying. The paintwork was then prepped with Poorboys White Diamond glaze. This would then be topped with the Wolfgang offerings:

Blackandwhite6.jpg

Alloys got Duraseal - 20mins cure - tyres and arches AS Finish.

MrEvilGiraffe

Oct 14, 2008
England
Just came across this thread as I was reading through about getting the car looking all shiny and nice and I have to say that you do an excellent job. Had a look at your site too and I see you're up in the Manchester area so not too far away.

If you have premises where people can bring their cars then I reckon I'll be paying you a visit for sure (I'm far too impatient to do all this myself and much prefer a professional over my own attempts anyway :D ), or if not, definitely booking a session in at some point.

Jan 29, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Just came across this thread as I was reading through about getting the car looking all shiny and nice and I have to say that you do an excellent job. Had a look at your site too and I see you're up in the Manchester area so not too far away.

If you have premises where people can bring their cars then I reckon I'll be paying you a visit for sure (I'm far too impatient to do all this myself and much prefer a professional over my own attempts anyway :D ), or if not, definitely booking a session in at some point.

Go for it.. you wont regret it! i cant even begin to explain how much better my car looked after Iain had given it a going over.. and thats saying something considering it was only 2 weeks old!! :-o

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.