mc funbot

The correct way to do an N249 bypass the full guide

laurencesmith

Im from notts and wouldn't mind having this done on my lcr if we sorted some cash out would you be interested in doing the n249 and the two others mentioned on mine at some point and maybe we could use mine as the guide for pictures as well?

laurencesmith

That's perfect then :) well I've got a few bits but nothing major so probably be best if you bought the bits that you know you deffo need that way we can't go wrong lol did you wanna send me your number over inbox and I'll text you and get it sorted?

laurencesmith

Mate I haven't got your inbox? Am I allowed to post my mobile number on here? I'll do it just hope I don't get told off lol 07854786642

alex sfu

just done the n249 took approx 30 mins great guide i took it for a quick spin and it does responds much better and the dv is louder now too :funk: will be do the rest this week aswell

I have a previous version of this done,but would like all the excess piping removed from under inlet.
On my set up (as pic) there's a pipe connecting in the FPR with a T piece which you don't mention,it can be seen on my pic as all blue silicone. Silicone that drops under manifold is connected to nipple on inlet as yours.

P1040570_zpsc27582fa.jpg

mc funbot

its a beast its got boost
Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
I have a previous version of this done,but would like all the excess piping removed from under inlet.
On my set up (as pic) there's a pipe connecting in the FPR with a T piece which you don't mention,it can be seen on my pic as all blue silicone. Silicone that drops under manifold is connected to nipple on inlet as yours.

P1040570_zpsc27582fa.jpg

You just need 1 bit of pipe from inlet to FPR and one from the other inlet nipple to the DV. If you have a boost gauge use a T of the FPR has the best vacumn. Dose that help mate.

P6THX

Mar 27, 2013
Exeter, Devon.
You just need 1 bit of pipe from inlet to FPR and one from the other inlet nipple to the DV. If you have a boost gauge use a T of the FPR has the best vacumn. Dose that help mate.

Thanks mate, excuse my ignorance in new to the whole lcr and turbo stuff lol. Ive come from a n/a astra! Lol. What is an FPR?

Dave :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.