South Coast members list

jumbo77

Dec 15, 2012
Na don't rearrange don't let the rain win lol I no a few places around ports down I'm sure I can find something

Feb 24, 2010
London
I'm not letting someone wash mine lol in the summer we will have to go to witterings for a BBQ meet

Agree on both things, especially the someone washing your car.... its usually a big NO NO,

But you have no choice sometimes, its like going to the chicken shop or mcdonalds after gym, and then regreting it haha

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
Agree on both things, especially the someone washing your car.... its usually a big NO NO,

But you have no choice sometimes, its like going to the chicken shop or mcdonalds after gym, and then regreting it haha

Or going into tescos to get some burgers only to find out they are mainly horse meat :lol::rofl:

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth

Don't you tell them off when they're doing it wrong. The guys that do mine know me and what I want. I usually explain to them. Step by step. Its too cold. But summer I was it myself

Feb 24, 2010
London
Don't you tell them off when they're doing it wrong. The guys that do mine know me and what I want. I usually explain to them. Step by step. Its too cold. But summer I was it myself

Oh yeah, they do mine much much better than the others, and of corse, no acid, no tyre shine, and drying only with a cloth....

The guys that wash my car in portsmouth are perfect, and pay attention to every detail as they know me now.

I'm greatful to them for that, id rather be there for an hour and get it done properly.

+ other than that you get rushing cowboys at most others, hate that!!

But still, no-one does it as well as you will. + you dont get the any unexpected scratches on the paintwork.

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
when i do mine properly it can take around 8 hours, so some bloke with a hose and a cloth wont come close

Wow that's alot of loving dude. I usually take 3 and a bit. Simply because I usually do inside every Wednesday at work. Then wash when weekend comes around. In relation to tyre shine got my own stuff for them to apply for me. But I make sure they wipe it off because of splashes when I drive. Wax as much as I can twice a month

Feb 24, 2010
London
when i do mine properly it can take around 8 hours, so some bloke with a hose and a cloth wont come close

Exactly, but I've stopped waxing as much as I did, too long to wash n wax on your own, boring. Its ok when you've got a washing companion lol

Feb 24, 2010
London
Wow that's alot of loving dude. I usually take 3 and a bit. Simply because I usually do inside every Wednesday at work. Then wash when weekend comes around. In relation to tyre shine got my own stuff for them to apply for me. But I make sure they wipe it off because of splashes when I drive. Wax as much as I can twice a month

I do the tyre shine myself,

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.