Installing Fan washers

Rob2k68

Jun 11, 2014
Rugby
Prob best to pop a jet out just to check will only take a min they just pop out with a gentle pull from the back no tools needed.

ibizasc-chris

Ibiza SC Sport Driver
Oct 7, 2008
Thanks for this, eventually got round to buy a set of these and literally took less seconds to swap. :D now I will keep running out of wash trying them out.

Cheers.

TMO

Feb 15, 2008
Stafford, Staffs
Did mine last night easy change, pitty its so expensive for the heated jets.

One problem I've got is that I can't seem to get them high enough even at the max height adjustment with the torx screw it only seems to go half way up the screen. I was under the impression it should be at least 3/4 way up to allow for motorway speeds causing the water to contact the screen earlier. Anyone else get this?

BenN

Feb 28, 2014
Hi,

I fitted the fan washers to our Leon, fantastic upgrade - wouldn't go back!

I know this isn't the right place to ask, but does anyone know if these would fit an Ibiza Cupra, or if there is a similar mod? I haven't got the Ibiza yet, so i cannot look at the washer jets that come as standard...

Thanks,
Ben

GRECIANITE

Nov 1, 2014
Can I be really stupid for a moment. I've ordered a Leon without the winter pack, thus non heated washers.

I was just wondering if there was a mod I could do to change to heated ones?

Thanks!

gartner

Oct 25, 2014
Well I have swapped to the fans for summer, if I feel the need in winter I will swap back.

I have always wondered to be honest because I have this in my menu
4a2ypena.jpg
I always thought it was a glitch on my software but now I know I have heated washers I am questioning if it has the auxiliary heater too!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

What the s**t is this in the third row?:wtf: Was this somehow enabled through VCDS or does your car actually have Webasto? I can't find it anywhere in the Seat configurator.

ChrisG

Apr 22, 2002
Hants
Doubt it, do VAG offer a warm air recirculation feature after the engine is turned off? My Beemer has this, you can press a button on the heater controls and it will keep the blowers on and continue to circulate the warm water in the heater matrix after the ignition is turned off so the cabin continues to get warm air for 10-15 minutes after leaving it, ideal when you're only stopping for a short time before jumping back in.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.