MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Moonhead

Apr 3, 2014
Stoke-on-Trent
I've gone through the same route for mine. Order went in a week ago and I have a provisional build date of week 18.

So you may not have to wait as long as you think. :D

Would I be right in thinking that's the 5th - 9th May? Dealer told me once it's built it takes around another 4 weeks to get to the dralership but that would still be early June which is better than the early July I am predicting.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Mar 13, 2011
Would I be right in thinking that's the 5th - 9th May? Dealer told me once it's built it takes around another 4 weeks to get to the dralership but that would still be early June which is better than the early July I am predicting.

I've been quoted build week 18 too. That is week beginning 28 April. Even if it does get built that week (it is not guaranteed) I wouldn't expect to see it until early June going by other peoples experiences.

Mar 13, 2011
How long did it take from day of ordering to get a build week?

For me, timeline so far has been something like this :-

09/03 placed order online
10/03 contacted by DTD who took credit card details
14/03 contacted by dealer who confirmed the order had been placed and took deposit
28/03 informed of estimated build week (only after I emailed to ask though)

simonali

Apr 3, 2014
Wiltshire
My dealer matched the Stoke SEAT offer after I showed them it. No brokers were involved.

As an aside, has anyone spotted the 280 on autotrader that has body coloured mirrors? I can't post the link, being a newbie, but it's a red one. Just search for SEAT Leon with petrol, red and price high to low dropdowns selected. It's the one pictured indoors, not outside.

Mar 13, 2011
My dealer matched the Stoke SEAT offer after I showed them it. No brokers were involved.

As an aside, has anyone spotted the 280 on autotrader that has body coloured mirrors? I can't post the link, being a newbie, but it's a red one. Just search for SEAT Leon with petrol, red and price high to low dropdowns selected. It's the one pictured indoors, not outside.

Guessing you mean this one?

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=399127

bluenose172

Dec 23, 2001
Somewhere
Visit site
Does anyone know the deposit Seat are looking for to qualify for their 4.9 % PCP deal? Test drove a 280 DSG today and was very impressed at the turn of speed, thats coming from a 370 bhp STi Spec C, so that's saying something! I'm looking to order early this week.

Last edited:

Par

Mar 22, 2004
Fife
I have just ordered a 3dr SC 280 in Phantom black today, I am in Dunfermline as well. Wonder who will get theirs first?

Par

Mar 22, 2004
Fife
Syphon has his already

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

My post was in reply to the one directly before mine as we are both from the same town and coincidently have both ordered a Cupra on the same day.

Wasnt trying to suggest I would be the first to take delivery as I know Syphon has his already but had thought I might have been the first in Dunfermline but looks like Bluenose might beat me to that:D

Mar 13, 2011
Nice one! I would have gone for the SC if it wasn't for me using the practical card to get the purchase past my wife.... ;)

Me too! Much prefer the look of the SC. Was contemplating selling the kids and ordering a 3 door but the other half put the brakes on that idea ;)

5 door it is then!

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
I got a build week of 20. Stoke said that they sometimes receive them early however expect it in June.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise