Trax 2015 - Let's Meet!!

6J_or_no_way

Apr 24, 2015
Leigh, Essex - UK
All, I have attended the previous two Trax shows with my friend and his Fiesta ( :thumbd: )

So after joining the forum i instantly wondered if anyone was planning on attending or perhaps going as a 'club'... Since i found no sort of plans i thought i should ask myself!

It's at Silverstone on Sunday 19th July 2015, we need 5 cars minimum to be able to book a club stand and show off our cars. So if you know any other forum members who would be interested then point them this way!

There are several bonuses of going as part of a club on a stand (From the Trax site) :

"• Discounted entry tickets"
"• Beat the traffic with access to the show hours before the public"
"• Club passes providing exclusive access to display your car"
"• Special club offers from our Partners"
"• Exclusive Club competitions"

Please let me know if you're interested as we would need to confirm at VERY LATEST 5th June if we want a stand.

I look forward to your enthusiasm! :thumbup:

Last edited:

guari

Nov 17, 2014
Interested, but would be my first time on a track day, so a bit more granny driving.

6J_or_no_way

Apr 24, 2015
Leigh, Essex - UK
Hi

Interested, but would be my first time on a track day, so a bit more granny driving.

Hi Guari

Trax is mostly a display show (always some wicked wheels to be seen) but you can book track time online for the day! Will have my FR by then so i am contemplating it!

Either way it would be great if you came along and shared your ride with everyone as well as enjoying the day out! :)

guari

Nov 17, 2014
Hi Guari

Trax is mostly a display show (always some wicked wheels to be seen) but you can book track time online for the day! Will have my FR by then so i am contemplating it!

Either way it would be great if you came along and shared your ride with everyone as well as enjoying the day out! :)

Ohh thanks for the clarification

Will google a bit more about it, I'll have a check

Thanks!

cupraslayer

I want more bhp
Feb 8, 2008
northampton
Any info on cost and track cost . Maybe interested , but don't think the old girl is stand condition . Not with the front bumper sanded down ready for a prime and respray .

cupraslayer

I want more bhp
Feb 8, 2008
northampton
£17 per group ticket looks ok. Not sure on the track part £1400 ??? I know that's between 40 cars or am I just being thick as s**t ?

cupraslayer

I want more bhp
Feb 8, 2008
northampton
Well had a look . Count me in . :) 2 tickets required. Happy to do the track thing .
Who's doing what , or are we doing it all separate ?

Jack92

personally i'd say hang fire for now mate, i think we should go as a club stand but ive emailed the admins asking if they would let me organise it. Once i heard back ill let you know.

Think we should start doing some shows with stands and that. I've said to them i don't mind organising it but i don't want to step on anyone's toes so waiting to hear back.

6J_or_no_way

Apr 24, 2015
Leigh, Essex - UK
Good to see some more interest chaps! Sorry i have been absent from the forum for a little while.

personally i'd say hang fire for now mate, i think we should go as a club stand but ive emailed the admins asking if they would let me organise it. Once i heard back ill let you know.

Think we should start doing some shows with stands and that. I've said to them i don't mind organising it but i don't want to step on anyone's toes so waiting to hear back.

Let us know what they say Jack as i was going to organise it but just because no one else had stepped up!!

Only problem for me is that i won't know my new cars reg number before the final day of event registration. So i was going to contact them about that.

Jack92

Good to see some more interest chaps! Sorry i have been absent from the forum for a little while.

Let us know what they say Jack as i was going to organise it but just because no one else had stepped up!!

Only problem for me is that i won't know my new cars reg number before the final day of event registration. So i was going to contact them about that.

Yeah that's normally fine I remember doing it before with my old club, anyway once I get a reply from mark (m0rk) I'll let you know and I'll also contact them about it if you want when I have an answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack92

Right, I've had a reply from mark and his giving the all clear for anyone to organise shows.

As I said before I'm more than happy to do this but don't want to tread on your toes 6J so let me know your thoughts and if you want to do it go for it but if not let me know and I'll do it.

In the meantime anyone who want to go please make it clearly known as we need a minimum number of people to qualify for a stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise