Change 185 60 R15 tires to 175 60/65 R15
Air filter
Exhaust pipe
Remove back seats and maybe spare wheel and other things

:flag:

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
I'd think that you should save your money for your next car and enjoy that car as it is while it lets you earn some years of insurance discounts for the next car. Maybe drive it like you stole it with music turned up fully?

.-Sam6J-.

Jan 3, 2016
I wouldn't even think about doing anything if its not a turbo. Cosmetics is all I'd do, not engine work. Save up and buy a turbo'ed engine. The 1.2 TSI is cheap on insurance and pretty rapid for what it is, a remapped one is even better

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
I wouldn't even think about doing anything if its not a turbo. Cosmetics is all I'd do, not engine work. Save up and buy a turbo'ed engine. The 1.2 TSI is cheap on insurance and pretty rapid for what it is, a remapped one is even better

Still think that my idea with a mirror would be best!

Also save lots more and make your next car a belt driven 1.2TSI, ie a 16V not an early 8V, by doing that you would miss the early engines issues.

neboolean

Dec 1, 2016
Mine is 12v.

Well It's a good idea save for a TSI, maybe a 6L 1.8T...:D
And for the moment maybe put some lower springs and a substitution air filter in the stock box. Nothing more.

But the other day in a Fiat 500 Forum where there are a lot of users with a 69hp car I read that it exist a thing called Pedal box that can change the way that the car accelerates. I don't know if there is for Ibiza.

Thanks.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members