AUX problem

robotsyte

May 26, 2017
Hi everybody.

I have a specific problem about my AUX solution in my car. I use an original Seat radio, what has CD changer input. I made a solution for this, that I can use it like an AUX input (connect the data in pin to the gnd). But when I created this, I had a strange situation because, I connected this pin directly to a GND wire, it couldn't work, but if I connected it to tha house of the radio, it worked. Ok I didn't understand the difference, but it worked, so I was using it untill nowdays. But, unfurtunatelly, this solution is not working anymore. When I push the button of cd changer I got a normal messge, when you don't have a connected cd changer. I tried again to connectd the data in pin directly to a gnd wire, it was the same. After I tried, to soldering the pin directly to a gnd point inside of the house of the radio, but the result was the same.
Do you have any idea what's happening here. I read many forum about this, but I can see everywhere "if you connect the data in to the gnd it should be work".
Thanks for your help guys!
Robert

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise