pcp on cupras

villa chris

Jul 4, 2015
just curious to know what deposit and monthly payment people have had their cupras on pcp.thinking of going for the cupra next and just curious .
also what mpg are people getting out of the cupra at the moment?thanx.

QTom

Sep 22, 2017
I've also looked into this and it seems expensive. If you aren't planning to buy it at the end then from what I've seen PCH (private lease) is a lot cheaper.

I haven't got one yet but from what I've seen, on PCP you should expect to pay £350+ on a 48 month contract, however it will depend on your deposit obviously.

On PCH there are good deals on at the moment, seen deals closer to £250/mo.

From what I've read, you can get up to around 40mpg during steady motorway driving, but you should be prepared to get more like 30 or even lower if you're really going at it.

graemebillo

Sep 9, 2010
liverpool
I've also looked into this and it seems expensive. If you aren't planning to buy it at the end then from what I've seen PCH (private lease) is a lot cheaper.

I haven't got one yet but from what I've seen, on PCP you should expect to pay £350+ on a 48 month contract, however it will depend on your deposit obviously.

On PCH there are good deals on at the moment, seen deals closer to £250/mo.

From what I've read, you can get up to around 40mpg during steady motorway driving, but you should be prepared to get more like 30 or even lower if you're really going at it.
Hi.

I was looking into swapping my FR for a cupra but the monthly payments seemed a bit out of reach at £350.

Any idea where you spotted the deals for around the £250 mark?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Last edited: