Cupra 290 Black

kevy1975

Apr 13, 2016
Well I was hoping to adverise my car in the for sale section but dont have enough posts to do that, if anyone fancies a 5 door dynamic grey Cupra 290 Manual, I have posted it on Autotrader. My car is virtually as new with only 3650 miles on it.
If this post is not allowed, then apologies, just thought it might generate some interest here as it is a rare beastie in this colour with the side skirts on and in this condition.

Regards
Kevin

Kane7

Oct 23, 2016
I'd hate to of bought one out right to then sell you'd of been better off getting luxury rental car in the time you've had it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

kevy1975

Apr 13, 2016
Webuyanycar offering 20350 for it, couple of dealers have offered slightly more for straight buy in. Thought it would of shifted easier to be honest, might have to keep it another 6 months which won’t be a hardship :D:D

kevy1975

Apr 13, 2016
I just feel it is not getting used enough and too good to have as a second car, it was an impulsive buy at the time and a treat to myself and although I love driving it, as a family we are normally in our other car which is an A5.
I will probably regret selling it once it has gone but needs must.

CUPRoAr

Oct 7, 2017
Thats fair enough, if i had an a5 for the daily duties i would probably go for something a bit more mental as a weekend car.

OptimusDecline

Feb 24, 2016
Scotland
I just feel it is not getting used enough and too good to have as a second car, it was an impulsive buy at the time and a treat to myself and although I love driving it, as a family we are normally in our other car which is an A5.
I will probably regret selling it once it has gone but needs must.

I'm in a very similar boat. I use my wife's car or hire cars for work all the time. Have a manual Cupra 290 Black with Sub 8 pack that barely gets used. Sits in my garage on average for 4-5 weeks between uses. When it does get used, I tend to pile a good number of miles on it though in a couple of days then back in the garage all nice and clean. 7k miles in 16 months. It's built as a daily driver car though but I seem to be treating it like a special weekend toy. Part of me thinks I should just sell it and get something that really is a special weekend toy but I like having a practical fast hatch sitting int the garage that's fun to drive. Plus my wife wouldn't let me I suppose....

Deleted member 103408

I'm in a very similar boat. I use my wife's car or hire cars for work all the time. Have a manual Cupra 290 Black with Sub 8 pack that barely gets used. Sits in my garage on average for 4-5 weeks between uses. When it does get used, I tend to pile a good number of miles on it though in a couple of days then back in the garage all nice and clean. 7k miles in 16 months. It's built as a daily driver car though but I seem to be treating it like a special weekend toy. Part of me thinks I should just sell it and get something that really is a special weekend toy but I like having a practical fast hatch sitting int the garage that's fun to drive. Plus my wife wouldn't let me I suppose....

I understand your dilema but talking hard cash I guess you would take a big hit selling the car, and then you add even more to replace it with a weekend rocket but how much more fun do you get out of that new car.....

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.