New wheels - ideas?

robby71

Sep 3, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
I was looking to change my standard 18" titanium spec alloys for a non polished finish set for the winter to save them from the salt on the roads.
I've been looking at Audi wheels as they have some nice looking OEM wheels which i think would look good on the Leon but TT and A4 alloys seem to have different offsets and i don't want to buy and find out they don't fit properly.

Does anyone have any pics of non standard leon wheels fitted (17" - 19")

I'm also tempted to trade the immaculate set of titanium alloys for a set of the 18" FR alloys if anyone is interested (must be unmarked as mine are)

BPOTMKI.jpg

Dt-spd

Sep 1, 2015
Rugby
I am thinking of selling my 18" winter wheels and tyres if you are interested. Only done 2 winters and in good condition, Pirelli SottoZero3 tyres 225/40R18 on Dezent wheels

Dt-spd

Sep 1, 2015
Rugby
Looking for £450 , one wheel has a slight mark to the paint where my 4yr old knocked it over. All 4 wheels have been Gtechniq C5 from new with a top up each time the wheels come off for summer set to go on. Will get some more pics soon if required.

Courier would be tricky, where are you based ?

robby71

Sep 3, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
Looking for £450 , one wheel has a slight mark to the paint where my 4yr old knocked it over. All 4 wheels have been Gtechniq C5 from new with a top up each time the wheels come off for summer set to go on. Will get some more pics soon if required.

Courier would be tricky, where are you based ?

based in Huddersfield
was hoping they'd be cheaper tbh :(

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
The cost for a new set of 18” Dezent TD alloys wheels with 225/40 R18 Pirelli W210 Sottozero III tyres would be around £1,100 so £450 for a good used set seems a fair price IMO.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise