2014 Ibiza Fuse Locations

I4MJ05H

Nov 9, 2016
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to find the 12V fuse so that I can piggyback off of it, however I can't seem to find the layout anywhere (for some reason SEAT didn't feel the need to tell me which fuse does what in the manual...). I've looked online but can't really seem to find much in the way of helping.

I've found about 3 different tables of fuse numbers, but none of them correspond to my fuse layout.

It's a 2014 MK5 Ibiza SC, so if anyone could help that that would be great :)

Thanks!

dan103

Sep 18, 2017
My 2015 fr had the 12v in slot 40 despite not listing it in the manual.

My layout somehow closer resembles earlier cars than the manual on SEAT Website which I found makes no sense.

No sure if you solved it or not.

sdousley

May 16, 2017
Northamptonshire
I'd be interested in finding a fuse card too - I have a 2014 Ibiza Toca, and the screen wash motor has stopped working.

Either it's me, or there's nothing in the manual, nor is there any fuse card anywhere in the vague vicinity of the fuse box, meaning it's rather hard to know which fuse is which!

dan103

Sep 18, 2017
I'd be interested in finding a fuse card too - I have a 2014 Ibiza Toca, and the screen wash motor has stopped working.

Either it's me, or there's nothing in the manual, nor is there any fuse card anywhere in the vague vicinity of the fuse box, meaning it's rather hard to know which fuse is which!

I knows it’s a bit stupid really mine was fuse 10 on my 2015 Ibiza fr . 7.5 amp mini size.
A lots of washer motor fuses blowing mine went two days ago

sdousley

May 16, 2017
Northamptonshire
I knows it’s a bit stupid really mine was fuse 10 on my 2015 Ibiza fr . 7.5 amp mini size.
A lots of washer motor fuses blowing mine went two days ago

Ah, cool. Out of interest, how would I know which is #10?

is it 1-2-3 across the top?

Edit: I went out and had a look at a few 7.5 amp fuses, and found a broken one. I'll take a walk up the local garage at lunch, and see how much he wants to sting me for a replacement. Hopefully not too much since they're like £3 for 2 at Halfords.

Edit2: Went to the garage, 40p later I now have a working washer :)

Last edited:

dan103

Sep 18, 2017
Ah, cool. Out of interest, how would I know which is #10?

is it 1-2-3 across the top?

Edit: I went out and had a look at a few 7.5 amp fuses, and found a broken one. I'll take a walk up the local garage at lunch, and see how much he wants to sting me for a replacement. Hopefully not too much since they're like £3 for 2 at Halfords.

Edit2: Went to the garage, 40p later I now have a working washer :)

Read a comment on another thread, which said literally the far left bottom fuse. Then pulled out and bam fuse gone. they have number across them above the fuse. Very faint though in certain light Glad you managed to get it sorted! I just bought a pack to keep in the car now

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.