MK4 Exhausts

dave_chandler

i have a custom blueflame cat-back stainless system. I also have the de-cat piece of pipe for the exhaust.
my car is the seat ibiza 2.0 sport, do you know if this exhaust would fit on other models?

JMP

May 27, 2004
Is it possible to run Milltek racecat downpipe + catback combo with stock software on 1.8T Cupra model year 2006? I mean does the better flow to second O2 sensor give out engine check lights? And does it pass emissions tests?

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Is it possible to run Milltek racecat downpipe + catback combo with stock software on 1.8T Cupra model year 2006? I mean does the better flow to second O2 sensor give out engine check lights? And does it pass emissions tests?

You will be fine mate.

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
my exhaust

DSC00442.jpg

DSC00443.jpg

Jun 21, 2008
Wolverhampton
Is it a good itea to use a de-cat on a 1.8t?
also, are there likely to be any differences in power gain between a milltek and say a custom powerflow one?

mattydebb123

would there be much difference between a milltek full system with de cat etc on a tdi and a custom system of the same spec. also what would the price difference be? roughly.

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I would go custom over anything off the shelf if its around the same price mate.
If you go custome you can choose the tip style and even how you want it to sound.

mattydebb123

thanks damoegan, just thinking of changing my standard system if i get a bit more done to the car. sounds like custom is going to be the best option!

jay79

You can't go wrong with milltek, the build of them are great and they sound great to.

Darzy18

where would ya get a custom one made and how much would it be for a full system or back box if ya know

Velociraptor

Anyone got a pic of the plastic bit colour coded with a dual cut out/exhaust?

jay79

I have a miltek turbo back system for sale in the for sale section if thats any help to anyone??

Darzy18

i've been looking round at custom exhausts and just wanted to know is it a good idea or they rubbish and if anyone would know wheres good for getting them i was looking at j.o.n exhausts does anyone know if thats good place to get it done

B3NNO

What are peoples thoughts on Sport Cats? are they worth it?

i dont fancy having a de cat cause of MOT problems and dont have the time to keep changing it back and forth

Jimny

With the Milltek non-res cat-back system on a 130 Bhp Ibiza Fr ( with standard cat) the sound is better than original ?

*Mercenary*

Sounds a lot better (especially when accelerating) but still pleasant for longer drives.

tdi sport

Apr 13, 2008
im looking for a new exhaust for my tdi sport 130 with remap everthing else is totally standard and was maybe gonna pick up a second hand fr 1 any1 any ideas

tdi sport

Apr 13, 2008
and also would i need to get a new lip for the bottom of my bumper or just cut a piece out because now im thinking might just get a milltek

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.