DiddlyDonker's FR PD170

creesteN

Apr 6, 2016
Not sure what you mean by 'where are those alloys?' but as for what, all the info is in my sig.

The ride with the 18s is ever so slightly rougher than the stock 17", not really noticeable, but was improved by the H&R lowering springs. Better than stock.

Sorry, my brain went dead there haha. Where did you get them I meant?

DiddlyDonker

Jan 3, 2015
North Wales
Not updated in a while as I have been thinking whether to sell up or not. Starting to be tempted to change for a petrol and have had my eye on Subaru Impreza WRX's.

Can anyone estimate how much I would be looking at getting if I were to sell privately? Had one quote off a garage for £3,500 in p/x.

56 plate,
Now at 87,000 miles,
Part service history,
1 key,
Few scratches on the bodywork,
Stock alloys fitted back on.

Also does anyone have any opinions on the Subaru Impreza WRX? Looking at the blob/bugeye, pre 2005. Any previous owners on here?

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Seems to be a few people selling up recently. I might be doing the same in the new year.

I also want to get back in a petrol but also want a big comfy cruiser.

£3.5k part ex is a good price to be honest and would save the mess on of selling privately.

Silleybot1

Jul 4, 2016
Sorry pictures are so dark, weather is crap up here in "sunny" North Wales so had to keep the car in the garage)

Looks a lot better for such a small price! Signal so far is perfect, if not better, aswel.[/QUOTE]

Can you point me in the direction of your Aerial? Or what sort of length it is? Thanks fella. Love the look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DiddlyDonker

Jan 3, 2015
North Wales
Sorry pictures are so dark, weather is crap up here in "sunny" North Wales so had to keep the car in the garage)

Looks a lot better for such a small price! Signal so far is perfect, if not better, aswel.

Can you point me in the direction of your Aerial? Or what sort of length it is? Thanks fella. Love the look!

Can't find the one I bought anymore but it's similar to this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BLACK-CAR...027827?hash=item58c4ed99f3:g:Hr0AAOSwFqJWritS

Bought from that seller too.

Last edited:

Silleybot1

Jul 4, 2016
Thank you! Exactly the one I was just looking at! Purchased!

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
Cheers mate that's what I like to hear :)

You not notice a poor signal with the short aerial? Did it on my st and radio was very poor after

DiddlyDonker

Jan 3, 2015
North Wales
Cheers mate that's what I like to hear :)

You not notice a poor signal with the short aerial? Did it on my st and radio was very poor after

Sorry about the late reply, but as for signal, it was good when I was living in the city but since I've moved back to the Welsh countryside it isn't the best. Struggles to get reception around here but that may just be the location I'm in and nothing to do with the aerial, never used the stock aerial here so can't compare sorry.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Looking at selling my FL climate control unit on eBay soon, anyone have any ideas how much they're going for at the moment?

Hi mate hope you are good :)

For a fl climate control it will sell very fast priced between £80-£90 in good condition if it's mint I'd be tempted to place it up for £100-£110 and see how it goes ;)

DiddlyDonker

Jan 3, 2015
North Wales
Hi mate hope you are good :)

For a fl climate control it will sell very fast priced between £80-£90 in good condition if it's mint I'd be tempted to place it up for £100-£110 and see how it goes ;)

Hi pal, all good thanks :), just contemplating selling up, difficult decision!

Wow :blink:, more than I was expecting! It's in good condition just one very shallow surface scratch. The lights on it have been changed to white LEDs instead of the red as well.

Last edited:

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Hi pal, all good thanks :), just contemplating selling up, difficult decision!

Wow :blink:, more than I was expecting! It's in good condition just one very shallow surface scratch. The lights on it have been changed to white LEDs instead of the red as well.

Noooooooo don't do it keep modding her :D

Don't think I could sell mine I'd turn it into a fully stripped out track slag before that ever happened lmao

What you thinking of buying if you sell dude?

Yes they pull good money mate I managed to get mine for £80 and in mint condition but that was pure luck and would have sold for more if I didn't snap it up haha

DiddlyDonker

Jan 3, 2015
North Wales
Noooooooo don't do it keep modding her :D

Don't think I could sell mine I'd turn it into a fully stripped out track slag before that ever happened lmao

What you thinking of buying if you sell dude?

Yes they pull good money mate I managed to get mine for £80 and in mint condition but that was pure luck and would have sold for more if I didn't snap it up haha

Thinking of getting an 03 - 05 Impreza WRX ... I just want to be a rally driver :p

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise