My Toledo Pics

salman_20vt

I am auto emoción al !!
Jul 3, 2011
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dear friends,
here are some pics of my Toledo in Henna Brown...a very rare Audi colour which came as Limited edition in 2004 Toledos.

that's all for now, will upload next set after I get the LCR front bumper on her! Suggestions and comments will be appreciated :)

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
Interesting colour, I think I've seen something similar on a Citreon but not on a SEAT.

Mine came with the chrome trims on the front grille, but I wasn't too keen on it and wanted to do something with the grille anyway;

IMG_8011.jpg

I think you need to remove your rear badges though, the cars looks so much nicer with smooth metal and no badges! :D

salman_20vt

I am auto emoción al !!
Jul 3, 2011
Yeah I also thought of removing the badges from the rear....except for the logo

this is what I have in mind... remove badges and bumper strip with a little addition of fiberglass to make it look a bit of Cupra-ish :D pardon my photochop skills i'm new to it photoshop...

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
Bumper strip removal might work, but I'd look into a whole new rear end before you put the effort into that. If you want a rear valance of some kind you might have to swap the bumper anyway.

I initially left the SEAT badge alone as you plan to do, but it then came off half an hour later... :)

salman_20vt

I am auto emoción al !!
Jul 3, 2011
Slimy there's Max Garage here in Dubai which has after market parts for VAG cars...you know what...they've got everything but a Toledo rear custom bumper! Darn I was so annoyed....and ever since i'm on my quest to find a modified rear Toledo bumper! Fibre glassing is good but only if some one has a fine hand!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise