Seat Leon cupra r

WARN3R4

Jul 5, 2015
Hi all, after owning my cupra r for a couple of months now I've Just started getting in the forums. Now I'm here just wanting to introduce my cupra and get it noticed.

Here is my cupra. All standard apart from upgraded breaks along with Lamborghini yellow painting callipers.
This is just a tester. More text and pictures to follow.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Or start saying hello on the newbie section, quickest way to get your post count up without spamming the forum.

Sent from my G3 using Tuppytalk

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
Or start saying hello on the newbie section, quickest way to get your post count up without spamming the forum.

Spamming is definetly easier than waiting 3 weeks for 5 or so replys, by spamming I simply mean have a read through some of the very informative threads and here and say thanks or hey dude nice wheels! Etc etc

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
Easier than saying "hi" on a newbie thread?

He could be waiting weeks too atain 15posts in the newbie thread

On the first page of the newbies thread there's one post that comes close to a 15 post count and there not from the op. Most have between 1-8 posts tops .

Maybe spamming was the wrong word.

Last edited:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
He could be waiting weeks too atain 15posts in the newbie thread

On the first page of the newbies thread there's one post that comes close to a 15 post count and there not from the op. Most have between 1-8 posts tops .

Maybe spamming was the wrong word.

I think you misunderstand me fella. I mean he comments on 15 other newbie posts saying hi. It'll take 5 minutes and as soon as they've registered with the server, job done.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.