---

• Thread starter Deleted member 92098
  • Start date

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
Don't get my FR till 31st :( but will certainly make the journey from Nottingham in the future if anyone's about!

trebor

Dec 13, 2014
Worcester
Last shout out .. who's able to commit for this ??
Mike - understand that you need numbers to commit to food etc but if its just a small gathering I don't think we'd expect food - just a nice cuppa would do for a couple of hrs of car chats maybe a few test drives an deals on parts.

I'm in if its on.

Deleted member 92098

So as there isn't enough people interested there wont be food, but there will be tea, coffee and fizzy drinks.

Who's officially coming? I'm worried 3 people will turn up and everyone will be stood around with little to no conversation!!

+ who's interested in test drives?

Cheers

Mike

Deleted member 92098

Hi all,

I think it would be best if the meet was re-scheduled as we'd like to dedicate a Saturday to the SEATCUPRA.net crew.
With the low sign up numbers, the sales/service team have booked in a normal amount of customers so there will be only a small window of opportunity to test drive etc.

So at present you may well be stood around like lemons.

Obviously everyone is welcome at any time, but if you are making a special journey from a far, then i'd hold off for now.

I will publish another date where i hope the list grows into something a little bigger.

Cheers

Mike

yozza1987

Leon Mk3 Fr
Sep 3, 2013
Worcester
Thank you for informing us mike. I won't be up today now due to coming up from Gloucester but Will come to the next one. Hopefully we can get a bigger turn out for the next one next time around

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.