Advice before purchasing performance parts 1.9 tdi

optroll

Aug 10, 2016
Car: Leon 1.9Tdi 2006 MK1

In the process of making some performance upgrades, so far i have to following to order from LKperformance:

-Milltek Full Cat-Back System Seat Leon Cupra 1.9 TDi 90PS / 110PS / 150PS 2000-2005
-APEX RDX Coilovers Seat Leon I (1M) 99-07.05
-Forge Silicone Hose Kit Seat Leon Diesel 1.9
-Black Diamond Competition Kevlar (Stage 2) Clutch Kit Seat LEON 1.9 TDI 130 / 150 INC.4X4 1896CC OHC ARL,ASZ 08/00-07/05

Was just wondering if you guys can shed some advice if it's good to go, as I'm looking to upgrade handling/performance with a remap soon, I would like some advice on what to install below:

-Calipers/Discs/Pads looking to upgrade to 312mm Front and 256mm rear.
-black diamond clutch/Sachs ? which one/which type ?
-Wishbones/polybrushes
-Best tyres ?
-best dogbone mount?

I'll be installing ARB's, air filter, new turbo perhaps and some more down the line.

your help is much appreciated !

Connorg115

Aug 29, 2017
United Kingdom
Make a rear anti roll bar one of your priorities because it improves the handling of the car so much!

One of the best mods you can do for the money

Cant wait to get one on my car this month

verbal_kint

Apr 15, 2010
North West Kent
Back to the original post :D

As Connor said, get that RARB on, best thing!

But do get an adjustable one so you can stiffen to your liking. I have the "softest" on and not found a corner that troubled me yet.

When remapping choose a tuner that knows their stuff.

optroll

Aug 10, 2016
Interesting, I bought the TDi for economy primarily, but have no plans to sell this car at anytime (hence seeing what i can mod to increase performance).

about the clutches, I'm stuck between Sacchs and the Black Diamond one, although i will go with black diamond stage 2 seeing as the reviews are okay, and have found good tuner with tried and tested reviews.

My next list of items to get are brakes/discs/calipers etc, would appreciate if you guys have some good choices on what to look for.

I'll add the rARB onto my list to order then, so is the above starter items good to go?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.