Stage 1/2 advice AUQ

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Way I look at this cupra v's cupra r is...cupra with 1 or 2 owner's, clean,low miles can be picked up daily for under £800 where as a cupra r with same spec is near in 3/4k.
Budget of 3k spent on a cupra....? All them new parts weather it be cupra r parts or standard cupra parts they have been replaced so no need to worry unlike the 3/4k investment made into just buying the R and as most can say here...3/4k cupra r still needs a few grand spent on it so that takes you to 4/5k you could of spent making the wee cupra go very very fast with all the cupra R goodies along for the ride.
Just my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 20VT_AUQ

cg82lee@gmail.

cg82lee
Feb 17, 2015
Way I look at this cupra v's cupra r is...cupra with 1 or 2 owner's, clean,low miles can be picked up daily for under £800 where as a cupra r with same spec is near in 3/4k.
Budget of 3k spent on a cupra....? All them new parts weather it be cupra r parts or standard cupra parts they have been replaced so no need to worry unlike the 3/4k investment made into just buying the R and as most can say here...3/4k cupra r still needs a few grand spent on it so that takes you to 4/5k you could of spent making the wee cupra go very very fast with all the cupra R goodies along for the ride.
Just my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Makes sense mate , think I stage 1 the Cupra mk1 and see what it’s like and then take it from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members