My Platinum Grey Cupra

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
Cheers Karl!

Not the biggest fan of Lexus lights either.... Some look good and some look a bit tacky IMO. But i liked the black with the smoked lenses and thought it would look good against the Grey and the tints. :)

FAZERMAN

Hey fella just joined up,I have a leon, same colour with your rear lights, but mines an fr oilburner, I think they look great, was wondering though, where did you get the chrome mirror covers? I'v seen them for the pre 03/04 models, same as the mk4 golf but not for the "teardrop" shape like ours

FAZERMAN

mirror covers

Thanks fella,are your mirrors electricaly folding? as seat say the covers dont fit them? and mine are! although they look identicle to my standard silver covers?

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
Yeah the mirrors electricaly fold in/out. Don't understand why they said that??? :confused:

All you do to replace them is fold your mirrors in and prise the back casing off from the hinge side first.

Deleted member 13581

Nice mate.

I really like the Platinum Grey. Especially when its spotless.

ibizasport16v

Oct 22, 2006
Clydebank
theres a place just off south street called recoat ltd, quoted me £37 quid a wheel to power coat the 16's in a titanium colour if ur looking for a local place mate

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Guys, a place in Hillington refurb wheels for £25, my Dad got his A6 wheels done there for £100 all in. I'm considering doing mines, if your really interested I can get the number, they done a superb job.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.