Post your MK2 Leon Power/Torque graph

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
of course not :p

Standard is 182/197hp and 200 odd of torque. dunno how accurate it is though, Dyno figures are only pub talk anyway ;)

Last edited:

Chris_Cupra

Apr 17, 2007
Athens, Greece
of course not :p

Standard is 182/197hp and 200 odd of torque. dunno how accurate it is though, Dyno figures are only pub talk anyway ;)

But that's still impressive for a 185/200ps TFSI/FR with a remap ...:) What kind of remap you have and is there a turbo-back exhaust in the car ...???:whistle:

TristanLeon20VT

Sep 30, 2005
The Netherlands
Result: 280hp and 415Nm (JD Engineering custom remap and Full Milltek non-resonated)

ccf2010200700000ec4.jpg

Vid's on dyno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFeutKx6-V4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GoIq3yhPhoo

yorkphil

Here's mine following CC remap. Very impressed with the results, it drives like a different car. Stock was 167.6 BHP 237 Torque

LeonFRtdiCCremap.jpg

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
Thats pretty impressive.
Although the torque should be the same at the wheel and flywheel?

CandyCupra

Back to black
Aug 20, 2007
Cricklade
Hi All,

Had my FR TDi Remapped at P-torque over the weekend, it's a really smooth power delivery and pulling from 40 is just like it's in third lol, also even though it's been wet over the weekend (and week so far) i swear because the power delivery has been smoothed out it wheelspins less which is good and theres less lag when under 2K revs. Anyway graphs to follow but the figures are: 204.4bhp @ 4190 rpm and 317 lbs/ft @ 2390 rpm.

Cheers,

Tom

Reactions: Woody_72

H8T WP

just got my cupra done. It made 239.9bhp on the rollers. Graph is in glove box will be on tomoz

H8T WP

Dedline tuning in basildon !

not sure torque is correct looks low lol test done in 4th gear !

here is the graph :

cupradynody9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris_Cupra

Apr 17, 2007
Athens, Greece
Dedline tuning in basildon !

not sure torque is correct looks low lol test done in 4th gear !

here is the graph :

These MUST be wheel HP figures, aren't they ... ??? :shrug: The graph does not show rpms on X-axis ...:confused: The torque figure is admittedly low ...:confused: What kind of remap is in ...???

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.