Letchworth SEAT

Martin_DSG

Apr 26, 2009
Stevenage
Pretty decent dealer.
Knocked them down from 12k to 11.2k + 3 years free warranty(not SEAT) 6 months tax + usual bits.
Also because me and the missus both bought cars from them on the same day they got us 2 bottles of mid range champagne as it was the 1st time a couple had both bought cars from them on the same day.

Martin_DSG

Apr 26, 2009
Stevenage
I hate you! lol just messing. when did you get it? Did you happen to see the Blue K1 in the showroom, i would of sold the missus for it. tho 22mpg is not very attractive.

CupraLee K1

298bhp @ JKM
Oct 26, 2004
Fareham, Hampshire
I bought my K1 around the 24th/25th March. They had 1 White one left in there. I bought their demonstrator with all the extras added! :D Only done 1800 miles in 5months :happy:

Yeah i did see the Blue K1 in Showroom. Was explaining on another thread about seeing a blue one. Even though Seat state the K1's only come in White, Black & Red! :confused:

Martin_DSG

Apr 26, 2009
Stevenage
theyve got an orange one in there as well. I think theyve have quite a few K1's there actually.
my missus picked up a new shape 1.6 Ibiza sport from them that was a demo car less the 1k on the clock and about 3k worth of extras all for the lovely price os 9.2k

Last edited:
Reactions: mh125

Martin_DSG

Apr 26, 2009
Stevenage
tried to link it, but failed
You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.

if you go to the letchworth website and put a min of 13k for the price it will list it

Martin_DSG

Apr 26, 2009
Stevenage
to be honest i thought white cars looked mingin, however i saw a white mk2 k1 at letchworth and i changed my mind very quickly.
they said i could take the black mk2 k1 out for a drive but i had to say no.

Martin_DSG

Apr 26, 2009
Stevenage
only had mine a couple of weeks so trying to see what i can get out of it before i start playing around.
i will be looking to get some goods ideas from the meet on the 23rd may.

hairyaardvark

I've just bought the Blue one .... and love it.
Traded in a '55 plate Civic Type R and had to top up with a wadge of cash (obviously).
Good to hear that the Letchworth guys are a decent dealership - they are by far the closest to me.

Bluefin next!

Martin_DSG

Apr 26, 2009
Stevenage
DSG oil change. £154.96 took about 3 hours as they had to wait for the oil temp to get to 35 degrees. should normally take about 2 hours.
They have a black K1 inside and i nearly made a mess in it.

GaryC

After a couple of visits to look at the cars I went for a test drive in a K1 yesterday at Letchworth Seat. The salesman I dealt with was Chris Maloney, and I can't recommend him highly enough - if fact I'd go as far to say he's the best car salesman I've ever dealt with. He's a real petrol head, enthusiastic about the product and with a background in racing and selling other high performance cars. And absolutely no hard-sell - he's happy to let the car do the talking and fully accomodate the customers wishes on his way to making a decision.

Gary.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.