Loughborough meet LE11 4JX. 19th March 2014.

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Few pics from tonight.

SDC11296.jpg
[/IMG]

SDC11294.jpg

SDC11295.jpg

Last edited:

neilcw

I don't know how you managed it but my car actually looks clean :D I think the really dirty bit being hidden behind another car helped tho! Thanks for the welcome chaps - it's not easy being a. new and b. the only one without a mk1 Leon Cupra!! (or the only one with a red car, a dirty car, a towbar, a diesel, a VX Racing jacket which was free btw......)

DJ-LIAMC

VAGisclean
May 31, 2009
Loughborough
I don't know how you managed it but my car actually looks clean :D I think the really dirty bit being hidden behind another car helped tho! Thanks for the welcome chaps - it's not easy being a. new and b. the only one without a mk1 Leon Cupra!! (or the only one with a red car, a dirty car, a towbar, a diesel, a VX Racing jacket which was free btw......)

Yea that jacket was a :thumbd: and :gay:

dan boy

May 1, 2008
loughborough

every one welcome mate even if you got a vx jacket :p all ways good to meet new faces instead of looking at marks fault codes :D

jammymark

Apr 23, 2010
Nottingham
Next meet.

Hi all,
Are these meets every month? it might be the closest one for me. Is it solely for LCR's or would a new Ibiza FR Tsi be welcome? :D

59' silver FR Tsi. Side skirts, rear roof spoiler and "bocanegra'd" front bumper. DV spacer when i can get the sodding thing to fit!

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Hi all,
Are these meets every month? it might be the closest one for me. Is it solely for LCR's or would a new Ibiza FR Tsi be welcome? :D

59' silver FR Tsi. Side skirts, rear roof spoiler and "bocanegra'd" front bumper. DV spacer when i can get the sodding thing to fit!

Hi mate.
All are welcome, we don't just get Seat's.
The next meet will be on the 12th May. Always try to do them for the middle Wednesday of the month.

There's a Derby Meet tomorrow night at the Harvester near Pride Park.

knackerdecobre

Hi all,

Where abouts do you live? I think I may have seen you a few times on Loughborough Road by Asda in West Bridgford.

You should come down to the Derby meet tomorrow night, some of us from Nottingham meet on the A52, first layby past Bramcote Island at about 7.45, then head on down to Pride Park

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.