Loughborough meet LE11 4JX. 19th March 2014.

swoosh225

Swoosh
Sep 17, 2007
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
il see you guys wednesday
or if anyone is interested for a another meet..??? we are meeting at maltings at 6.20pm on tuesday to a every car meet from metros 6r4,cossies,leons to lambos,ac cobra and so on.. every car ever made goes
its in quenibrough (dont no how to spell it) back end of syston way. any question ask dan boy (mark .t) ...quote.. i think mark knows where i mean ha ha ha im **** with directions

Im guessing you mean ashby folville. Its a 5 minute drive from mine.It is good but the weather doesn't look like it is helping things. Quickest way really is through melton to get there.Ill be going weather permiting.:D

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Im guessing you mean ashby folville. Its a 5 minute drive from mine.It is good but the weather doesn't look like it is helping things. Quickest way really is through melton to get there.Ill be going weather permiting.:D

Thats' the place, ashby folville. I went once a couple of years ago, really worth going to see such a varied amount of cars.

dan boy

May 1, 2008
loughborough
Oh good just got mine back from the painters at work had the passenger side and front bumper painted so no more scratches anymore.:D Also thinking of getting some spare mirror covers ive got painted black then have the roof vinyled black not overly sure think it may look like a taxi.:shrug:

no will look ok mate i am getting my mirror covers carbon fibre vinyl using the real stuff the 3m Di-Noc ca-421 looks like the real thing not cheap 60-120cm is 40 pound but looks the bollocks when on

swoosh225

Swoosh
Sep 17, 2007
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
no will look ok mate i am getting my mirror covers carbon fibre vinyl using the real stuff the 3m Di-Noc ca-421 looks like the real thing not cheap 60-120cm is 40 pound but looks the bollocks when on

Ive just done one of mine in it.Wasn't happy with the results so thought sod it get them painted instead.Mirror covers are being painted tomorow,luckily enough we have a s5 in black going in for paint tomorow.Result.Going down to th vinyl wrapping place in town on saturday.They cammoed my mates golf made a awesome job.:D

dan boy

May 1, 2008
loughborough
Ive just done one of mine in it.Wasn't happy with the results so thought sod it get them painted instead.Mirror covers are being painted tomorow,luckily enough we have a s5 in black going in for paint tomorow.Result.Going down to th vinyl wrapping place in town on saturday.They cammoed my mates golf made a awesome job.:D

think i am going to get some one to do mine dont fancy making a mess of them .result with the paint mate hope its the phantom black they do that looks good mate .

scott@monsterms

A few of you have suggested some things that you want if see me or neil i am sure we can do you a good deal. Any group buys you come up with between you all. just ask.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members