Loughborough meet LE11 4JX. 19th March 2014.

Leighb30

Went to Monster today. Spoke with Scott, he is going to speak to Neil to see if they will open up for the meet.

Will let you know tomorrow.

Oh and by the way, welcome mate.

Thanks mate, first post since i joined in sept "08" lol, only in Sileby so not far for me! ill pop down either way.

dan boy

May 1, 2008
loughborough
Went to Monster today. Spoke with Scott, he is going to speak to Neil to see if they will open up for the meet.

Will let you know tomorrow.

Oh and by the way, welcome mate.

is it this week mark wednesday .text me maltings or monster if you can mate because i wont be near pc till wednesday night

scott@monsterms

if you all would like too you can hold your next meet at monster with plesure and any other future ones as well. same time as last meet :funk:

Leighb30

sounds nice what colour you got

Its the grey mate same colour as yours if thats yours on the pic. Was looking at the civic type r but decided against one everythings extra on them the seat has everything i wanted!

scott@monsterms

spoke to mark today he said it would be at monster. i will be opening up at 8.00

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
For all those wishing to attend next month, 99% sure it'll be held at Monster Motorsport again (unless they don't want to).

I have been speaking to Scott, and if people want to get any bulk buys to get discounts, please reply with the items your interested in. Dependant on quantities and products, may get discounts.

Cheers.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.