Genuine OEM Single Din Radio Fascia

Neil1

Jan 10, 2010
I have tracked down the OEM part number to fit an oem single din fascia for Seat Ibiza.
Part No : - 6J0858061A
comes is several different colours AN1 (dark grey), AS2, AM1 (dublin grey, light)

This fascia is an exact fit and does not look like the ghastly aftermarket ones you can buy.
I have contacted TPS recently and they have located the part and are looking to get it on back order. Also phoned Seat they said they would have to get it ordered in and could not confirm when they can get it.

Im sure there are many people on here that have a single din radio that would be interested in this part. The only problem is nowhere seems to have them in stock at the moment!

gh2

Aug 2, 2010
Thanks for finding this info Neil. If you get any idea of the price, please could you post.

Cheers

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
... and the white variant
picture.php

Pretty smart looking IMO

Neil1

Jan 10, 2010
Ok so I was'nt the first to find it then! Dont think it looks too bad and it fits well. After checking out the link from markmeus and it seems that it takes around 2 weeks for the dealers to get them in from spain.

I have a 50w JVC dab unit with usb and ipod control, Im sure that will sound better then the oem Mp3 unit.

Last edited:

gh2

Aug 2, 2010
Thanks for the pictures. It definately looks neater than the Autoleads (?) one that I had fitted in my car. The only disadvantage is the shelf under the radio is much smaller than I currently have and I don't think my sunglasses would fit in there!

Neil1

Jan 10, 2010
just received facia today and it is a perfect fit, jvc h/u sounds much better then standard one.
The only problem I have is that my radio signal is'nt great. Have got the ariel amplifier in but there is a blue power cable coming from it. Im not sure where to connect this as in the back of my JVC unit I have a remote control wire which is now connected up to my connect 2 patch lead for the stalk control.
Can I just feed it into the remote wire on the back of the JVC as well?

Last edited:

Neil1

Jan 10, 2010
the remote is already connected to the connect2 patch lead and the h/u does not have and elec ariel cable

Cholz14fr

Mar 6, 2015
So what about the hazard buttons etc that be under the cd player but now its just a pocket?