Chesterfield meet

Hey all been asked to put this up as theirs a few of us with seats in and around chesterfield now so any input of venues would be great thanks. Let's try get a group/meet together! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leoncuprarfan

Aug 27, 2009
Chesterfield
Well there's the hobby horse at the bottom of the bypass. Well lit car park, plenty of room and easy to find for people. As for how often I have no idea, maybe monthly?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Leoncuprarfan

Aug 27, 2009
Chesterfield
Yeah thats the place, not sure when thou as it can get quite busy. I'll have a think and see if I can find somewhere better.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

ckyliu

Jan 17, 2014
Derbyshire
I'll pop along providing I'm free :) I agree with Luke; Ravenside Retail Park (Pets at Home, Curry's, Debenhams) would be better because Alma Leisure Park (Hobby Horse, Cineworld, McDonalds) can be very busy in the evening and Ravenside is better lit too. However, both are no goes during weekend shopping hours (I've heard tales of people queuing half an hour to exit Ravenside)!

Can't think of anywhere else suitable other than big Tesco (which is undercover) or perhaps The Lock Keeper (near Sainsbury's) but they both have their own drawbacks.

Last edited:
Big tesco always the go to place when raining as like you say undercover and so long as your not messing out police are usually ok with out. Just thought ravenside has speed bumps well I'm sure it used to. Not so good for the low guys. Also there's euro car parts? Next to mercedes and honda, out of hours that car park is empty and easily fit 50 cars maybe an idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarnescupraR

Feb 9, 2014
Chesterfield
All places mentioned are all good, if you want a drive there is always mansfield or Chatsworth but not best lit. Would be nice to see all local seats as i got my leon cupra r 1m just 2 weeks ago.

BarnescupraR

Feb 9, 2014
Chesterfield
what about clay cross tesco's. not too far from chesterfield and a good drive on derby road. (no camera's) apart from the one leaving chesterfield. and its quiet. I know guys that go there often.