Syphon's MK3 Leon Cupra SC DSG

Mar 13, 2010
Nice car, good to see people enjoying it as is great for the money, still dont think it looks agressive enough but apples and oranges, enjoy :)

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Wait to people start modifying them... I have some ideas for the MK3 already just need to get my hands on one now.

RasmusDC

in the video, there seems to be quite a lot of road noise, are the 19´s so bad?

what tires are on it as standart?

only thing i´m a bit afraid of, is the daily driver experience, to and from work. were told it was as comfortable as the FR on 18" that i drove, but hear it had a lot of tire noise.

still waiting for mine in the start of may.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
in the video, there seems to be quite a lot of road noise, are the 19´s so bad?

what tires are on it as standart?

only thing i´m a bit afraid of, is the daily driver experience, to and from work. were told it was as comfortable as the FR on 18" that i drove, but hear it had a lot of tire noise.

still waiting for mine in the start of may.

I have no road noise complaints with it at all. Sounds fine to me.

Will look at the tyres later.

Car's currently getting the works @ https://www.facebook.com/systemclenz1

Scott

Mar 13, 2011
I was um'ing and ah'ing about specifying the leather, but Mrs really liked the Alcantara. There was an FR in the showroom with leather and it didn't look very good quality to me. I have leather in my 12 year old Saab and the stuff in the FR did not compare.

Stuck with the standard alcantara. Would of paid extra for the bucket seats though (if they were available).

3pointturn

Nov 18, 2011
VERY very nice, congrats..

A side question, I've been looking at the nevada white too, seems to be a favourite but wouldn't want to pollute the market too much!
I've never owned a white car but wanted one because of the myth many drivers will think you're the polis and pull over :D

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Just had it coated in Gtechniq. Will be using mostly their stuff from now on.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Guessing it was crystal based coating they used? I will be doing the same with my car in my batcave.

Mar 13, 2011
Looks superb. Are the Cupra letters on boot black now, or have you changed them?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.