birmingham

m3eater

Aug 14, 2014
yeah i had a quick look with google, seems like a small family run business. but all the reports are good so i might go down there for basic things. do you ever pass by the meets down by birmingham city club? there are sometimes impromptu gatherings down there, they do get broken up as quickly as they start though unfortunately. there must have been a good 50 odd cars meet up just before the weather got really cold. i've not had my k1 on a dyno yet but it was advertised as having 330bhp when i got it, i've only really tested it out against other cars so i know the powers there, just not an exact figure..

toocoolpash

Jul 4, 2012
Birmingham
Nah never been down. I've occasionally accidently driven in to some meets down by beckets farm when coming back from the rents in Tamworth. But there usually 17 18years old in saxos. Always have the family with me so never get chance to show them up :(
You got any pics? Sounds like a decent one minus the dodgy clutch

m3eater

Aug 14, 2014
Nah never been down. I've occasionally accidently driven in to some meets down by beckets farm when coming back from the rents in Tamworth. But there usually 17 18years old in saxos. Always have the family with me so never get chance to show them up :(
You got any pics? Sounds like a decent one minus the dodgy clutch

nah sorry i don't actually have any pics yet. it looks standard though atm, only thing i'm thinking to do with the styling is possibly get the bonnet and spoiler wrapped in black to balance out with the other black bits. yeah the clutch is a pain right now, i had just booked it in for a service and water pump/cambelt change :cry:

toocoolpash

Jul 4, 2012
Birmingham
nah sorry i don't actually have any pics yet. it looks standard though atm, only thing i'm thinking to do with the styling is possibly get the bonnet and spoiler wrapped in black to balance out with the other black bits. yeah the clutch is a pain right now, i had just booked it in for a service and water pump/cambelt change :cry:

Ah money pits?! But always worth it when you can put your right foot down :D
So where did everyone fancy meeting?

m3eater

Aug 14, 2014
Ah money pits?! But always worth it when you can put your right foot down :D
So where did everyone fancy meeting?

erm i'm not sure tbh. maccies bristol rd springs to mind for anyone travelling from the outskirts. but i'm flexible :happy:

m3eater

Aug 14, 2014
sounds good to me, it's usually my warm up route lol. when are folk thinking? finally got the car booked in for wed thank god.

m3eater

Aug 14, 2014
finally got the clutch done, can drive my car again now!! when are folk thinking then? next weekend, this?

m3eater

Aug 14, 2014
this sunday is good for me. as long as the weather permits, i'll be out driving :D

m3eater

Aug 14, 2014
what time would be good for you lot? i'll probably be out in the evening around 9 but i can do earlier too. can't resist the dry roads tonight either!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.