Seat Leon FR+ 2012 Black (newb with no mechanical knowledge)

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Not sure if this counts as a mod :D

vlC2E0q.jpg

But hopefully this does (stole the idea from Ollie1990 (hope you don't mind))

I59l6mS.jpg

And finally... 5 hours washing n cleaning... ready for the rain!!!

vo1a7wE.jpg

Last edited:

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Wheel alignment - again!

61HsLlb.png

And new set of front tyres :D
EgkjNEq.jpg

Last edited:

cingur

Jul 28, 2015
Car looking great, I believe the particular african american small wheels will be amazing. Excellent electric power far too.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Just a couple of small tweaks to add. Fitted aftermarket TPMS:

s9DOsUt.png

Also modified settings to add needle sweep and finally mph, cause the MFD was driving me nuts in kmph:

xWIeAlp.jpg

Last edited:

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
P!ssing it down ... but... LEDs:

Old DRL:
i3U6FST.jpg

New DRL:
gP0BpTI.jpg

Old Sidelight:
jVrpQRx.jpg

New Sidelight:
5DudbP9.jpg

Front at night:
JpPk56y.jpg

Last edited:

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Got a guy in:

3Q9VHCu.jpg

UtKnEwh.jpg

Last edited:

Loftymatt

Jan 5, 2016
loking good. i'm picking up my Supercopa 2012 version this saturday and can't wait.

Take it you used vag.com to add the needle sweep and change kmph into mph. If so do you have the vag.com codes for both? as these are two things I want to do straight away to mine!

Thanks Matt

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
loking good. i'm picking up my Supercopa 2012 version this saturday and can't wait.

Take it you used vag.com to add the needle sweep and change kmph into mph. If so do you have the vag.com codes for both? as these are two things I want to do straight away to mine!

Thanks Matt

Cheers. Nice, I'm sure you going to love it!

I actually used an app called Carista which is basically a front end for the popular vagcom options.

http://www.caristaapp.com/customizations/?car=seat_leon_2011

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Yes, my wheels do need a clean.. and my "FR" vinyl decals aren't applied yet cause the paint wasn't dry enough (and it hasn't stopped raining).

Xf2TOPs.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lottie Davies’x

Loftymatt

Jan 5, 2016
That looks good thanks. What would I need to use with this to enable things? Do I need a certain lead?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
That looks good thanks. What would I need to use with this to enable things? Do I need a certain lead?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Carista-Adapter-iPhone-iPad-Android/dp/B00YVHGTBM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452168103&sr=8-1&keywords=carista

This is what I use... it connects via Bluetooth to any android/apple phone/tablet. Keep in mind that on iPhone it only works with Carista App. But on Android you can use it with other apps (I use it with Torque Pro).

Looks fab mate!

Cheers :D

Last edited:

Loftymatt

Jan 5, 2016
Thanks for the link. will have a proper look into it when home.

How difficult did you find it to use?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Thanks for the link. will have a proper look into it when home.

How difficult did you find it to use?

It's pretty simple... if I remember correctly you get a main menu where you can change settings or scan for fault codes. You then just pick a category and it shows you a list of things you can change along with the currently selected option. Took me more time reading down the list of options cause theres loads.

The reader itself just plugs into the ODB port. Don't think engine needs to be on. Think it has red light for power and flashing white light for communication. You then just pair it like any other bluetooth device.

Last edited:

SMC83

Sep 6, 2013
scotland

If your getting a supercopa you won't get needle sweep.

I have tried on mine turns out they have a version of the dash that doesn't do needle sweep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loftymatt

Jan 5, 2016
Ahhh poo! oh well its something i can live without. would have been nice but still. thanks for giving me the heads up SMC83.

I'm hoping as its the supercopa edition that i can at least change the digital readout from kmph to mph. i'd end up probably using that more than the guage.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.