Seat Leon FR+ 2012 Black (newb with no mechanical knowledge)

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
It goes back to when I had 3 punctures in 3 weeks. The built in tpms light came on. So I had to pull into the services in the peeing rain at midnight. Of course I didn't know which tyre it was because they are all reinforced and the mfd doesn't tell you. Then it happened the next week on a different tyre after a 250 mile trip. The fourth time it came on was actually cause the tyres had got so hot the psi was over the sensor limit by half a psi. So I pulled over assuming I had another puncture. Now when the tpms light comes on, I flick open the app. I'll know which tyre it is and how critical it is.

Ah, makes sense then. Looks like a decent bit of kit from the pics.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Only 16 hours to go. Although I hear the honey's dig masking tape on a car.

image_zpstkvevn04.jpeg

Last edited:

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
After 90 minutes using autoglym adhesive remover on the tape, finally:

TDgvx6h.jpg

gMNqvjE.jpg

Last edited:

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I ordered it on a Friday evening. It was posted Monday and arrived on the Wednesday.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Finally got round to polishing out my least favourite scratches, SRP + HDWax:

Fbs5pI2.jpg

6csqAN4.jpg

DMUPPgo.jpg

Last edited:

rryans11

MK3 Leon Cupra 290
Feb 4, 2012
UK
Love the car mate you've done a great job, makes me miss my black FR now :( the red/black looks great too :) sometimes originality does pay off.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Cheers. Originally I was copying stuff that I liked off other peoples cars. But then I decided I wanted my car to be something noone else has. So took a chance on it. One of my mates even spotted it on a carpark as he drove over on the motorway :)