Lime Green Cupra K1 - Hybrid turbo

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
Yeh mate it has a hard cut limiter set aswell , actually sounds like a ak 47 automatic when it hits the limiter , Next time it’s not wet I’m going to do some
Fly bys hitting the hard cut :)

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
Well goodies have came should
Get them fitted over weekend

125s7di.jpg

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
Got a silencer fitted to my car and it has made it silent and slower with no pops! Not
Good but my new sons ears come first, I have also ordered an aem water meth injection kit :rofl: :p:blink:

Last edited:

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
It went from been really loud and popping all of the time to pretty much silent . I swear it is slower it doesn’t spin as much as before it got done (that’s why I’ve order water meth), I had one silencer in the middle but the company added a second one and now it is very quiet and I don’t like it !!! Might get the old one taken out and keep the new one in .. desicions desicions .. Lol

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
Just put forte engine flush in and my car made abit of a weird noise starting back up but seems ok now , you wouldn’t think the oil was changed 500 miles ago look at the colour , also chunks came
Out in the oil

2hcmcl0.jpg

fjzr5s.jpg

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Just put forte engine flush in and my car made abit of a weird noise starting back up but seems ok now , you wouldn’t think the oil was changed 500 miles ago look at the colour , also chunks came
Out in the oil

2hcmcl0.jpg

fjzr5s.jpg
Better out than in lad!

I had mine flushed when it got forged. Just need my inlets decoking next

forged engine,revo intake,3" TBE r tech stage 2 -323bhp 333ftlb build thead: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440348

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
I am scared of hitting the limits of the engine after these mods , I am hoping to see 400 horse power and 440 ft pounds of torque , I don’t even what these engines are capable of before needing forged .. so no new turbos for now haha

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
I am scared of hitting the limits of the engine after these mods , I am hoping to see 400 horse power and 440 ft pounds of torque , I don’t even what these engines are capable of before needing forged .. so no new turbos for now haha
Alot of people do it. The standard rods are the weak point and its the torque what will bend them. My engine only got forged due to previous owner letting the oil run low and you could see the damage across the big end bearings which when i had them changed the engine managed 135miles before damaging the crank by squashing the bearings again

forged engine,revo intake,3" TBE r tech stage 2 -323bhp 333ftlb build thead: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440348

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
Do you know what these engines are capable of before needing fordged ? I am really not looking foward to trying to fit the revo throttle pipe along with the water meth kit , so many tubes and wires to hide :censored:

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Do you know what these engines are capable of before needing fordged ? I am really not looking foward to trying to fit the revo throttle pipe along with the water meth kit , so many tubes and wires to hide :censored:
Look at a lot of build threads mate

I only know of 1 other forged engine build on here so far but alot of people are running 2+ and tte420 on stock internals.

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
Wow , I knew these engines were strong but not that strong ! Crazy... I am
Going to have to get mine dyno’d afternoon I get these parts on, Ive resd aswell that the throttle pipe upgrade changes the noise of the air intake aswell, should be interesting to
See if it does or not , can’t complain for £160..

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.