Ibiza Cupra + Cupra R 0-100?

Neil82

Nov 25, 2001
Visit site
I'm not saying your car aint rapid with the K03's but it aint anything special imho like I thought it would have been!

BMcN

Mr. Car Carer
According to you so is a K03s one!

VTS 130BHP/tonne and 107 lb/ft torque - Cupra 140BHP/tonne and 155lb/ft torque.

I also have a video of a GTi-6 here (my brothers) and its taking 14-15sec from 80-110 also. That VTS is taking 9sec.

Also, like I said before, why do you bother coming on here and do you ever actually say anything helpful?

Neil82

Nov 25, 2001
Visit site
It may make it about as quick as a standard Cup (in a straight line, handling you would crash trying to keep pace) but would no way "have" my Cup.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2003
??????????
Visit site
If i was going to aim for a good 80-110mph time i would use 4th as i did this afternoon. This resulted in a best of 7 secs dead at best and worst 7.5secs. In the video of the vts he went from 70+. I was just trying to get to 100mph in 3 gear changes and not use 4th. I will send u a vid of a vts against custardcupra. The vts had induction kit, and exhaust and de-cat. I'll prove the diff between a ko3s/e05 powered Ibiza and and modded vts.

Stevo1

May 21, 2004
St Ives, Cambs
Clio Cups are amazing, best cars in the world. Pagani Zonda??? Pleeeeaase, a cup would rape one, straight line and round the bends. Nothing stands in their way.............................................................................. :roflmao: :whistle:

Simon L

Audi TTS
Sep 24, 2004
Glasgow
Riiiiight.

Anyone actually know the standard 0-100 of a Ibiza Cupra?

And the difference made by having it remapped to around 200bhp and 230lb/ft?

Last edited:

BMcN

Mr. Car Carer
Neil82 said:
20-22 secs?

How the hell can you justify saying that mate. I just showed you a video of me doing it in the wet in 18sec on the speedo reading. So you are honestly saying that it will be 4 seconds out?

Open you eyes mate - no one is saying that the Cupra is the best car in the world, but I seriously doubt it'll get killed by a VTS between 80-120.

Almost every comment you make is based on your own feelings and projections mainly, I feel, to provoke an argument. Which, by the way, you seem to be very good at.

So please, why are you even here?

Apr 28, 2003
??????????
Visit site
Simon L said:
I'm guessing an open filter, forge 007 and decent exhaust is required before the remap?

I have still got the bog stnd panel filter. I have a forge 007D (diaphram dv i think forge call it the race dv) but there all pretty much the same. I have a jetex 2.5" cat back which i think i a nice exhaust. When i was 1st chipped i think i went for a chip, jetex cat back and the forge and i ran it like that for quite a while. The remap is the main thing. :cheers:

Simon L

Audi TTS
Sep 24, 2004
Glasgow
Can you hear the dump valve noise through the standard filter? Its not that big a deal, but everyone likes to hear it.

Apr 28, 2003
??????????
Visit site
not really, induction kits like the dynatwist help. But there not rated high enough for 340-350bhp IHI power so i was not really worth me buying one. Your prob better doing a search as i have never really be bothered about noise. Speak to Bill Brockbank about induction kits.