Ibiza Cupra + Cupra R 0-100?

Neil82

Nov 25, 2001
Visit site
Madmile said:
I dont care anymore, i am the number 3 Ibiza on the IHI list, Bens1 16th october, Custardcupra 23rd, me 30th. Stage3 IHI Ibiza Vs Modded clio cup. I wonder what will be the quickest :roflmao: :clap: :bleh: .

If I wanted my car to be right up the chuff of a IHI Ibiza I could but at the end of the day I am not stupid enough to waste that ammount of money on modding a FWD shopping car (which are cars basically are underneath). It says it all though that you feel the need to spend the extra on a IHI because the K03S converion you have the now aint anything special at all. :hide:

Neil82

Nov 25, 2001
Visit site
BMcN said:
I'm just saying that the K03s is not slow over 80 as you said. That VTS that was posted is not almost standard - no way.

I'll ask you again, why do you come on this site?

The VTS I posted is almost standard, why would I lie FFS?! :censored:

I come on this site because I drive a Leon Cupra R.

BMcN

Mr. Car Carer
I am not saying you are lying. But you explain why its time is so quick? You have seen a 230BHp car match it, a 156BHP car get beat by over 5 sec, I can post a GTi-6 (167BHP) get beat by over 5 sec.

I'll try and get a video.

blackturbo

Apr 3, 2006
Fleet, Hants
All this talk about VTS's etc, my mate had a VTS, 28k on the clock one lady owner and it only just hit an indicated 120 on the clock with a filter and exhaust, 106 GTI is better, but still in an 80-120 sprint it would be nailed well and truly,

also a Clio Cup, when it boils down to it its still a Renault! I know Seat isnt the biggest name either but chunks dont fall off them as u accelerate!

Simon L

Audi TTS
Sep 24, 2004
Glasgow
Probably one was maintained better than the other, or had less miles.

Same engine, same parts, bar a few bodypanels.

Aldric

I had a Ibiza cupra r

It was faster than astandard cupra but not by a huge amount when i went to a cupra meet in cambridge I chased a normal Cupra with a Jabba chip and could barely keep up with it. it allegedly put out appx 200bhp.

Incedently was also told by jabba that if the car was to produce more than about 215bhp it would need a new turbo and probably an intercooler. unfortunately the engine fitted to the Cupra R was not a variable valve engine and had a smaller turbo than the TT etc.

Aldric.........:whistle:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise