Aloha!

Neurofen

Feb 5, 2018
Hey Guys and Girls,

Firstly just wanted to get my foot in the door with the SEAT community and hopefully people can be of assistance.
My own is experience is that both of my parents had a Leon Cupra R back in 2003, unfortunately one was stolen and never seen again and the other my mother traded in at a mere 20K on the clock from her daily run to the supermarket and back. Gutted!

Anyway now I am old enough to get insured on a decent car without having my pants pulled I have decided I wanted to get an old Leon cupra myself.

Outside of this community I actually have a 45 year old Triumph Spitfire 1500, to be honest I wouldn't have one again as it turns out I do not enjoy classics as much as I thought I did. But hey lesson learnt!

If there is any meets in the Reading area, or would be willing to advise me when buying my first steed any help is super appreciated!
Cheers
J

BreadlyBrown

Jan 24, 2013
Southampton
Welcome! You say you're looking for an LCR? Shame you can't find your mum's again with 20k on the clock!

Very nice cars (as you know). My own died a painful death at 60k with a blocked oil pick up pipe. Common problem so would get that checked on whichever car that you go for.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise