SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

Trotsky

Nokia N73 compatable?

I'm new to the forum so hi everyone.

Should be getting my new FR 170 mid next week. Zenith, 18" and bluetooth, but will the bluetooth work with my Nokia N73? Has anyone had any success? :shrug:

nitramman

Hi everyone.

XDA miniS works fine. Does anyone know if the Samsung E900 works fully.

Thanks.

Katman

Hello all,
I have a Nokia 6288 and a Nokia N71. They can both connect, phonebook works only on 6288. It seems that any symbian Nokia cannot support the phonebook download. And also there is no support for greek characters :cry:

hoooverman

Nokia N73 on O2 drops connection with the original firmware, but just noticed i think there might be new firmware available - unfortunately my phone is poorly sick and won't charge so is on it's way back to O2 so i can't check!

Friend has a N73 on Orange and his phone worked for the 30 mins he was in the car. Think Orange were quicker at bringing out firmware updates.

To the person that asked about allowing remote sim, i don't think it makes a difference to downloading thr address book. It didn't in the brief time my N73 was connected.

Will update this when i get my phone back in a coupkle of weeks.

Trotsky

Nokia N73 & 6288

Just tried both the N73 and 6288 in my new TDI FR. The 6288 works fully, but did drop the bluetooth connection a few times. The N73 on the other hand held its connection indefinitely but would not allow contents of its phone book to be transfered to the car.

I'm going to keep on using the N73 as I've got it loaded with Tom Tom 6 navigation. To get around the lack of phone book I've just manually added my most used contacts to the in-car contact list.

StevieGnR

Following a bluetooth system reset at my dealer I have now got my phone to connect via bluetooth. :funk:

MAKE - Sony Ericsson
MODEL - K800i
DOWNLOAD PHONE BOOK (SIM) - YES

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Would it be possible to connect to a phone that is fully compatible with the Seat's system, download the phonebook then put your Sim card back into a phone that the phonebook wouldn't download. Would the phonebook entries work this way?

JonTelfer

On the crab
Jan 24, 2007
Pretty sure that won't work :-(

Initially I missed the phone book but when I got it to work using a spare 6230i the implementation isn't great if you've got multiple details per contact.

I don't really initiate that many calls in the car and the phone itself is right by the steering wheel (http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=121883) so it's not too bad.

Jon

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Pretty sure that won't work :-(

Initially I missed the phone book but when I got it to work using a spare 6230i the implementation isn't great if you've got multiple details per contact.

I don't really initiate that many calls in the car and the phone itself is right by the steering wheel (http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=121883) so it's not too bad.

Jon

Ok, cheers mate. It was just a thought, a long shot at that.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.