what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Dyno2012

Nov 4, 2017
Certainly lesson learned about lock!

The rim damage isn't too bad. A little over a cm long, not too deep and on the top edge of the rim. Hoping can be sorted.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Certainly lesson learned about lock!

The rim damage isn't too bad. A little over a cm long, not too deep and on the top edge of the rim. Hoping can be sorted.
That's good to hear!

I'm taking mine in to get looked at in the next couple of weeks for a hopeful cheap repair.

It's not much but it really bugs me, and I'll be holding on to this for a while until the 300 eventually turns up.

Good luck with yours mate
affaf36238afa5e8975428775b7ebf35.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Izomezzo

Apr 9, 2017
Leeds
I managed to scrape mine pretty badly parking next to a kerb. I put this down to not setting up the parking mirror dip thing. Will take it for a refurb at some point. Also scuffed my rear bumper. It's not noticeable unless you're looking for it. (unlike the alloy). Embarrassing as I have parking sensors lol. Stupid car park packing us in like sardines.

Cheers,

leonisis

Quick enough for me....
Mar 21, 2016
Bangor NI
Fitted a turbo muffler delete from Creation motorsport. Real ball ache of a part to fit as it is really tight for space but well worth it on first impressions.
Definitely sharper throttle response and slight increase in turbo noise. The Creation item is beautifully made and finished and is well worth the money. To be honest I don't know why these aren't standard fitment. I know there are loads of different manufacturers including VWR, APR, REVO, FORGE but I went for this one because it's silver colour looks stock.
Here's the eBay link
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253290340441

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

Aug 11, 2017
Worcestershire
Even mine is not that bad! 1300 miles done so far, averaging 35 but my meagre 8 mile daily commute is half town driving. Had some longer runs, managed to do a 300 mile round trip, mainly motorway JUST touching 40.

Last edited:

g_berserk

Smartass in training
Oct 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
Fitted a turbo muffler delete from Creation motorsport. Real ball ache of a part to fit as it is really tight for space but well worth it on first impressions.
Definitely sharper throttle response and slight increase in turbo noise. The Creation item is beautifully made and finished and is well worth the money. To be honest I don't know why these aren't standard fitment. I know there are loads of different manufacturers including VWR, APR, REVO, FORGE but I went for this one because it's silver colour looks stock.
Here's the eBay link
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253290340441

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

What other mods do you have in the car?
Asking because I have this on sight not because I want more power, but more wossh and peppiness at the low-medium speeds I can move in this hell of a traffic packed city

Izomezzo

Apr 9, 2017
Leeds
Even mine is not that bad! 1300 miles done so far, averaging 35 but my meagre 8 mile daily commute is half town driving. Had some longer runs, managed to do a 300 mile round trip, mainly motorway JUST touching 40.

That's the same as mine. I average 36 in sport mode. I've never tried eco mode.

Cheers,

Zippy

Jul 4, 2017
I drove ours today.......hour and a half to meet a heating engineer at out new home than hour and half back when I realised that I'd forgotten the keys to the new place. :cry:

Good job the car is a nice drive just know my wife is not going to let me forget this for a while. :censored:

Izomezzo

Apr 9, 2017
Leeds
I've changed mine to sport mode now it's got 1100 miles on it. Gone up to 39mpg?!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I think it adjusts the estimate over time. When I first had mine it gave me a range of 360 miles, but now it stays at 350. Maybe changing mode has confused it?

Cheers,

leonisis

Quick enough for me....
Mar 21, 2016
Bangor NI
What other mods do you have in the car?
Asking because I have this on sight not because I want more power, but more wossh and peppiness at the low-medium speeds I can move in this hell of a traffic packed city
Forge carbon intake with Piper cross filter and silicone intake hose. DTUK box . I really can't recommend enough this muffler delete as it does make a massive difference on my car at least.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

'& Son' managed

Third Party
Mar 2, 2018
South Coast
Collected the new '18' plate Med. blue chariot from the dealer this afternoon
Everything absolutely as it should be, with the not necessarily expected bonus of floor mats and a full tank of petrol included.
Handover was patient, which was welcome as Father thinks he's now driving a spaceship with all it's new-fangled 21st century toys and technology:rolleyes:
A grey weather day for sure, but thankfully no high winds or snow blizzard as was forecast.

'& Son' managed

Third Party
Mar 2, 2018
South Coast
Few can compete with my Dad when it comes to the being a mostly unintentional 'Jammy So and So' :rolleyes:

I do all the work researching vehicles and finding possible deals, after telling him for years that there's no need to spend more than £15K to get a decent new car.

The final price ended-up being over £700 less than the already excellent quote obtained from the broker as he lucked-into SEAT's Daylight Saving Event the day after his initial order back in October.

Then the delivery delay was just long enough so he qualified for an '18' reg, but not so long that he had to renew anything on his old Citroen.
To top it off we only had to go as far as the next county to collect it today - and the weather was kind to him.