Uprated clutch seat Leon?

Sisqo_uk

Nov 9, 2017
Hi people. Had my car verified that the clutch is going. It’s a mk3 14 plate 1.4 Leon tsi FR. Could someone point me in the right direction in regards to cost and something better than stock. I don’t know if stock is comparable to a sports clutch/flywheel. But looking at a sports grade with fitting.
Maybe advice on which ones to avoid and go for will be very helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sisqo_uk

Nov 9, 2017
How many miles has yours done? Just curious as mines also a 14 plate 29k miles.

I bought mine at 27k and it’s now at 32.5k miles.
I have no idea if the last (and 1st owner) remapped it or not. But I can’t imagine this is all me in 5500 miles.
So far can only seem to get stock equivalent at the moment. But would really love a sports one.

Sisqo_uk

Nov 9, 2017
Or try this one

Appreciate the reply and help. I did come across this one. I’ve no idea how comparable it is to stock. But on the link provided it says 15% better at holding torque. I wonder how much torque a stock clutch can hold.

arronleeds

Jul 27, 2017
If you go on a website called lkperformance and put your reg in mate it will come up with some for your car. There is stage 1-3.

My engine mounts are on there way out at moment and it’s affecting my gear changes which is a pain.

Sisqo_uk

Nov 9, 2017
If you go on a website called lkperformance and put your reg in mate it will come up with some for your car. There is stage 1-3.

My engine mounts are on there way out at moment and it’s affecting my gear changes which is a pain.

Thanks for this although I don’t think I could get these. The clutches im sure didn’t fit mk3 Léon. I think 1 and 2s.

arronleeds

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for this although I don’t think I could get these. The clutches im sure didn’t fit mk3 Léon. I think 1 and 2s.

If you put your reg In and they come up then they should fit.

Sisqo_uk

Nov 9, 2017
If you put your reg In and they come up then they should fit.

Going off the website on the phone that registration option wasn’t there. I’ve decided to get a stock one from Revo fitted. They couldn’t find one either.
So I’ll say my thanks for the help.
Going to see if they can paint my Cali pets while they at it.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.