Does Aux Video Input comes standard on Leon 2014 SE tech pack?? to fit reverse cam

Snair

Mar 14, 2018
All,

I wanted to retrofit a rear parking sensor with camera to my Seat Leon 2014 SE Tech pack; I spoke to a online shop "Dolphin parking sensor with camera" cost about £100; they can also fit this for additional £120; when I called them they asked does your car has a Aux Video Input? without this they cant fit the rear camera, and asked me to check I have no idea if my car has this? I opened my glove box and there are 2 SD card slot, cd drive and one Media In thingy... I have no idea what that is and no USB.

Any advise on where can I fit a rear cam and parking sensor in London around Croydon area would be really helpful

Can anyone let me know if this model comes with a AuX video input please? if yes how does it look and where to look for?

Also I cannot see any USB charger, when I bought the car (Used), they said it has USB port but I cannot find it anywhere, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Nair

JimH

Cupra 300 ST DSG 4Drive
May 23, 2015
Norwich, UK
I've used Paul at Professional Retrofits for VAG stuff in the past (Scirocco camera and rear sensors) - he's based in the Midlands but comes to you [edit - looks like he's only workshop-based now] :-

http://poollretrofits.com/

Probably more than £120 though, but he does use OEM parts....

Last edited:

Snair

Mar 14, 2018
AUX for read camera.

Guys,

Does the Seat Leon 2014 SE Tech pack comes with a AUX socket or input .... I was told without this you cannot retrofit a rear parking camera; if there is AUX for Video then can I see it? how does it look like and where is it located.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nair