Strut Brace

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
Before i get an ear bashing I know its a familiar topic and Ive read some but im wanting to know the best place I can get one from at a good price! I dont really want to goto Audi. Ive seen the cheapy ones on fleabay but i want one that goes around the strut housing fully. can anyone help me out?

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
I've got the S3 one, which IMO is the best you can get. it goes completely around the strut tops and looks completely oem when fitted. At £53 it can't be beaten. Why don't you want to go to audi out of interest?

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
I've got the S3 one, which IMO is the best you can get. it goes completely around the strut tops and looks completely oem when fitted. At £53 it can't be beaten. Why don't you want to go to audi out of interest?

Id like an Audi one but im just trying to find one I could buy online and have it here in a few days where if i went to audi It will be a week or two

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
audi should be on 48hr part delivery; mine took 2 working days :) alternatively strutbracer on ebay sells some, but i'm not sure on the quality.

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Mine only tock 2 days to come.
Struttbracer did have a bit of a bad name on here not too long ago.

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
DSC00138.jpg

excuse the random wires - i was in the process of "bench testing" my faulty headunit by bypassing the cars loom!

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
not sure to go genuine or OMP

ordered from strut bracer before , didnt take long and was decent priced

paint has flaked on corners though but , it is about 3 -4 year old , recently been emailed a discount code 10% off for omp stuff ,which made a hell of a difference on my fiesta, with a full sus kit to match

www.ybracing.co.uk

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
Can't Heritage VW order one for you?

il give them a bell later on today and see what they say. I would have thought so as VW are all Audi parts. If not il have to take a trip to Bristol

Is there anything else I should do since im replacing the front suspension? Like mounts, links or anything?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise