Hillmandj's guide to repairing interior door handles (Pics)

P1N3R

Jan 12, 2011
Preston, Lancs
All,

How do I add my photos to this please?

Thanks

Alex

You can click 'Go Advanced' at the bottom of the Quick Reply box and click the little picture icon. Go to TinyPic and upload your image, if you haven't already, and copy the image link in to the pop-up box.

Thanks for the guide, I'm really wanting to do this but I've got electric mirrors - has anyone got any great ideas for what do for the plate behind the adjuster? The picture of the mirrors shine through the plastic and if painted, it would be covered up?

alcot33uk

Thanks Cris, that will have been the Stella asking that stupid question...

alcot33uk

All, not sure how many posts I have to have posted before I can post piccies... Therefore can anyone give me their e-mail address so they can post them for me? Thanks!

shaneyibizamk3

Really helpful Guide mine are the same both drivers side and passenger side door handles are a mess after reading this went to Halfords and got myself some Smooth Silver Hammerite gunna sand them down and spray them on the weekend may even do the engine cover too will upload pics once done!

crisrik

Seat Cordoba 6K 1.4 44KW
Apr 23, 2009
Arad
www.clubseat.eu
My cars the vibe red, do u think it would look tacky if i did the door handles red?/
also iv no speaker covers as my mates wrecked them ****in about in me car.. ne ideas on how to cover the holes up??

you can order the speaker covers from a stealer andyou can put them roght back.
you will need to take off the door covers

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members