Sat nav Seat Leon MK1 Double din Fascia

Apr 5, 2011
Somerset
Hi All just wondering if anyone can help me....

Trying to get my hands on a double din Fascia for a leon mk1 as I want to put a satnav in my car but not a stupid flip screen one???
Also I know the climate control unit has to be moved when putting this in place would I need anything else?

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2011
Teesside
Hope you dont mind me getting in on this Rodie, how do you go about moving the climate control unit? i thought about the same thing when i bought my motor, thinkin how sweet it would be to have a D-Din dvd/satnav unit in, had one in an old calibra but not had one in the last 26 cars :S

Dan

Apr 5, 2011
Somerset
Not to sure just climb that obsticale when I get there I spose ... If I get there ha.

I assume the ashtray is scraped????

G2

PLATINUM GREY 225LCR
Nov 15, 2010
Surrey
This is mine - i put new double din centre console very expensive £350-400 + hu

headunit.jpg

headunit2.jpg

G2

PLATINUM GREY 225LCR
Nov 15, 2010
Surrey
As above if you want to keep the ashtray you have to install a different lower console similar to design to a mk4 golf! This is available for the leon.

The cigarette light I located in the diagnostic port hole as the original is still located in the lower console.

G2

PLATINUM GREY 225LCR
Nov 15, 2010
Surrey

seantdi

no smoke no poke!!
Jan 18, 2009
ireland
i got a second center console out of a breakers yard.. cost me 5 quid i think!! chopped up that one incase i made a mistake

G2

PLATINUM GREY 225LCR
Nov 15, 2010
Surrey
yeah thats what i tried to do at first with no luck.....so while waiting to find one i ordered my self a double din console to look at (i work for seat) and ended up fitting that!

doron

Hi
I know it was a long time ago
But I am also interested double din car new
If you can help me and tell me where to get the panel around the doubles in an air control
The old because no longer fit

Thank you

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
dunno if it will work but quite a few of the V5 Toeldos came with that console as standard, if you can get your hands on a breaking one it might be worthwhile

doron

Hi
I need just the frame
What is special in this console?
I can not buy any other Double din?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise