Sat nav Seat Leon MK1 Double din Fascia

Sc22

Feb 13, 2013
Old thread im wanting to do this I already have a double din what else is needed? Where can I get facia from? Seat dealers?

Or as anybody got one to sell

G2

PLATINUM GREY 225LCR
Nov 15, 2010
Surrey
Hello I have the console, facia and looking to sell and can offer advise on installation

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
Just curious if anyone is any good at this stuff, I've just bought one that was on eBay but unsure if it'll fit as it's just the 'frame' and fascia. Any one see the one on yesterday for a tonne that was bought and can enlighten me if it'll fit? Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone

Dozer360

mk1 Seat Leon 20v T
Jun 1, 2010
southampton
I bought one a few weeks back but I've not fitted it yet. I'm still trying to find a decent double din unit before I tackle the installation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KarlB1

Nov 15, 2012
Aylesbury
Josh if it's just the frame and fascia you'll need to cut up your single din console still to move the climate control.

KarlB1

Nov 15, 2012
Aylesbury
It will but like i said you'd have to cut the bottom of your current one as you still have to move the climate control unit which looks like a pain. You'd be better off buying a second single din that you can cut up without risking ruining your current one if that's what concerns you.

03turleyd

Mk1 double din fascia?

Hello everyone I'm also looking for a mk1 Leon double din fascia for my fr as got a unit for it but no fascia lol
If anyone knows where I could buy please contact Dane on 07880349028 :)

Many thanks guys.

D1SHABBA

Mar 6, 2008
Hello everyone I'm also looking for a mk1 Leon double din fascia for my fr as got a unit for it but no fascia lol
If anyone knows where I could buy please contact Dane on 07880349028 :)

Many thanks guys.

Keep looking on eBay very rare they come on but b expected to pay abit.

Otherwise dealers over £300 plus.......

Alec fr

Jul 3, 2013
I have been looking into this myself I have found that the toledo v5 came with the double din as standard so if you can fond one breaking you can get everything from them and it's a direct swap

WEZ1963

Jun 11, 2014
Merseyside
Some information for anyone thinking of carrying out this conversion;

The upper console comprises of 3 main parts;

1 - The console itself (sides and front) with framework for upper switchgear and climate control.

2 - The inner double din framework that holds the head unit securely in place.

3 - The fascia trim that surrounds upper switches, head unit and climate control.

Ideally you need all 3 items to make this conversion look OEM.

I've now managed to source all 3 of the parts above along with the matching lower console with the lighter / ashtray and a brand new, leather armrest.

However, in my Newbie eagerness I've managed to end up with a complete spare setup comprising everything needed to carry out the conversion including upper and lower consoles and an armrest. I also have another lower console with the lighter / ashtray in place and the cutout already done for the armrest (MK4 Golf / Bora model fits - £30 on ebay).

I'm hoping to place Ads in the For Sale Section this weekend but if anyone's interested in any of the parts, feel free to send sensible offers via PM.