New MK3 Leon CUPRA R Confirmed

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Ah ok thought that was the case. What would be the point of special edition if they just sell to lease companies.

Is £570 a month.
56c1c5d07423f15f8376db754fda0e37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn..

And I thought the Golf R and S3 leases were high :)

I wouldn't even get the DC with that.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BreadlyBrown

Jan 24, 2013
Southampton
The 24 units out of the 799 destined for the UK have already been sold. Unless any are up for a second hand sale already.

They have announced an ST R but I don't know any details on dates and UK availability.

Going by info from Geneva the ST Cupra R is on sale in the Autumn and will be made in higher numbers than the hatch. I would guess circa. £40k seeing as a fully specced 300 ST is £38/39.

MK3 Leon ST Cupra 290 Black Edition

BreadlyBrown

Jan 24, 2013
Southampton
Cheers.

Prices are creeping up, I wonder whether CUPRA is still going to be a bargain in the next couple of years.

Cupra splitting off as a seperate brand certainly won't help costs either.

I think this is where the likes of Hyundai and Peugeot could steal sales if they upped their interior quality as it's the only thing that's holding them back at the minute.

MK3 Leon ST Cupra 290 Black Edition

razr959

Mar 21, 2018
Hi Guys

Just signed up to say that I'm one of the lucky (daft ?) people to get a Cupra R. Not been plain sailing Seat have gone out of their way to make it as difficult as possible for me and I still have some issues with them but glad I've got it. if anyone's interested I'll post a few pic's when I've made enough posts (14 to go).

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Hi Guys

Just signed up to say that I'm one of the lucky (daft ?) people to get a Cupra R. Not been plain sailing Seat have gone out of their way to make it as difficult as possible for me and I still have some issues with them but glad I've got it. if anyone's interested I'll post a few pic's when I've made enough posts (14 to go).

Welcome to the forums. Congrats on the car.

Scott

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
Hi Guys

Lucky beggar!!

Yes to the pics of course, have you got the car then? How long have you had it? What sort of issues you had haha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk