Tweeter problems

The Swed

Aug 24, 2017
Sweden
I notis the left front and back door tweeter are not working is this a commonly problem for seat speaker system.
Anyone had this problems, what should I look for...

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
Depending on the music, sometimes the tweeters don't play at all or it's not as obvious that the tweeters are playing. However if you do play some treble high music...a good way is to do(at least what I do) is wave my hand back and forth with tweeter, during high frequency music...or...set the EQ right bars right up top, to see if indeed they are working or not working at all.

Oh just re read it...did you put the sound focus to 'driver' or 'all' and is the placement of the sound smack in the middle?

Otherwise, if both tweeters on the same side don't work, I wonder if the lead is disconnected.

Did your tweeters on that side never worked? Or just recently it has stopped working?

The Swed

Aug 24, 2017
Sweden
I notis this yesterday when I were in the backseat so I let her move around the balance and both tweeter where quiet on the same side,,
Are there some easy way to get the tweeter in the back door or do I have to mount the hole door panel to get it,,
And the speaker connection is those on the back of the screen...

madvello

Jul 6, 2017
Estonia
Hello

do you have Seat Sound System?
I have had issues (few times) when only center speaker + subwoofer are working. Turn on/off the headunit will fix the issue.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members