No voice control option in my device seat portable system

netizen

Mar 14, 2018
Hi
(I own a Ibiza 6J FR 1.2 TSI the year of 2014)
I have been having a problem that is: I do not know if it was after a map update and some files that came together, I'm without the option of voice control, both when making calls (search for contacts by voice) and in the mode of navigate this option to search for a location by voice. The strange thing is that the free hand system of the car works well during a phone call, only the voice control option disappeared in the device. In this place where the voice control icon should appear, in the case of making calls "Settings" appears and in the navigation mode the option "show map" appears. I already make a few hard reset and the issue remains :confused:

Has anyone ever had this same problem or does anyone know what problem I currently have on my device? :confused:

Thank you
(i'm sorry about my English :p)

dan103

Sep 18, 2017
Mines 2015 and has the Garmin portable sat nav thing . Voice control is rubbish and on one of the stalks it has a button to activate it. This must only work with the sat nav built into the dash as no matter how many times i try it never does anything.

Try Garmin refresh if its a Garmin unit to restore to factory settings

netizen

Mar 14, 2018
Yep...

I have to restore it from fresh. Navigon team had to fix something wrong in my account, because it give me a error when try to restore my device, but fixed that, it went well and everything is OK.

dan103

Sep 18, 2017
Yep...

I have to restore it from fresh. Navigon team had to fix something wrong in my account, because it give me a error when try to restore my device, but fixed that, it went well and everything is OK.

glad to hear

Last edited: