Suggestion - Mountain Biking section

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
as a keen mountain biker, i have noticed for quite a few months that there has been lots of threads about the sport / pastime seeking advice regarding parts, maintenance, places to go etc etc....

would it be possible for a sub section for "Mountain Biking" in the "Lifestyle & Sport" section?:shrug:

somewhere for all these threads can be moved too for future reference and a location for future thread to be posted:shrug:

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Add me! Went to 7 Stanes last year and saw (didn't go down) the slab. Bl00dy HELL! it's steep!!

benny91

Apr 3, 2009
Southampton, UK
haha yeah i know the one, i went up there but wasnt riding just doing some photography as id done my ankle in for the weekend we went up

did get to ride cwmcarn few weeks ago that was a flippin awsome ride

so what bike you riding mate?

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
I haven't a clue what bike I'm riding, nothing special or anything, but I was keeping up with a kid on a downhill bike if that means anything... other than that I'm a fruitcake. Na, didn't get to go, would've loved to though. I'm going back up Scotland in the summer to do it all again. Hopefully won't gash my leg this time :)

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
well thats 3 of us who think its a good idea :D

i personaly have asked 4 or 5 questions via posting a thread and have always been given sound advice by numerous members SCN members / fellow mountain bikers :thumbup: just though it was a good idea to have all things moutain bike related in one place:shrug:

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
It kind of then opens the way for people to request a football, rugby, snooker, swimming or whatever section doesn't it? I'm sure there are many things that people enjoy, but do we really want hundreds of sections with only a few posts in each?

stuartydh

you can put me down for a mtb section as well, keen downhiller etc. were startin our own little army here.. ha

rocky2008

Buy Cheap Buy Twice!
Nov 16, 2008
North-east
i dont mind the odd bit of mountain bike riding when i can get out! i live close to the north yorskshire moors so theres plenty off hills to play on up here :D not to far from hampsterly forest either :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise