what have you done to your car today ?

mlmt19

Jan 14, 2010
Just outside Edinburgh
Put back in the rear seats, the power difference was negligible and the resonance in the cabin made me deaf :D.

haha dont blame you! i have a pd150 with an exhaust straight from the turbo to the back with no boxes silencers etc one big long pipe! took the back seats out to give them a good clean, never got round to putting them back in till a couple of days later! never again!!! lol

mlmt19

Jan 14, 2010
Just outside Edinburgh
im having to get a box made for my next mot =( local garage let it slide last time provided i got a silencer made up for it. doesnt have to be fitted. just have incase the police ask questions as when it was being smoke tested it was well over 100 decibells lol ooooops!!! haha

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
no not as yet mate, its an on going problem im putting up with for the time being, have lost all love for it so thought id spend some money on it else where to try get some joy out of it again!

no how you feel mate , have a nackered actuator , so decided to just go 4 k04 set up so , for now switch the car back to standard until i get all the k04 bits together just waiting on the downpipe and de cat and then get it all fitted and mapped

offitmassive

Washed nsf wing and door to try out my new polish out.... Ffion is black and shows every swirl mark there is :(

Dezeze

Jun 4, 2011
Swindon
Marvelled at how the turbo decided it couldn't be arsed working in conjunction with the rest of the engine.

STdemoniac

VAG-COM Grays, ESSEX
Jun 17, 2011
Grays, ESSEX
today i spend 103£ for my car at eurocarparts

clutch master cylinder 57.77
brake fluid 3.79
air filter 12.75
oil filter 5.46
fuel filter 7.42
cabin filter 14.50

i ready fix clutch master cylinder (coming later video guide how to fix :) ) , also change oil and all filters excluding fuel... oil i buy couple days ago at costco "mobil 0w 40 5l/29£ " so car on the road again :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.