My double din conversion (TUTORIAL)

Feb 20, 2010
ipswich
Well this is the one some people have used

- Double din headunit
- Double din cage from Autoleads (part no: DFPK-113.)
- Single din center console
- Double din facia from SEAT (part no: S1M0863263F40N. This was the number for my car, it may be different in yours as they come in 3 colours)

Jun 23, 2011
Inverurie
yeh that one is for any car , and in the thread someone said that the one for the golf mk4 is better , was just wanting to make sure this was the kit they were meaning.

Jun 23, 2011
Inverurie

MrDGOrman

Sound Guru
Mar 16, 2011
Frome
Hi bringing up olf thread but how much did this all cost u.. Ehere is ur ashtray and obd port then?

Honstly wouldn't be able to tell you how much it cost me to make this. Sorry buddy. I haven't had a Leon in years so can't remember where the ash tray or OBD reader was.

Sorry but I don't think I'm much use now. I basically replicated the original dash layout, or the Center console that came with the double din included which makes the ash tray in the stash pocket area under the heater dials?

Sorry mate

nazamin

Nov 12, 2012
newport, wales
Honstly wouldn't be able to tell you how much it cost me to make this. Sorry buddy. I haven't had a Leon in years so can't remember where the ash tray or OBD reader was.

Sorry but I don't think I'm much use now. I basically replicated the original dash layout, or the Center console that came with the double din included which makes the ash tray in the stash pocket area under the heater dials?

Sorry mate

If u decide u want to make more give us a shout mate I'm after one

Davegt3

Feb 16, 2016
Sorry to bring up an old thread but don't suppose you still have the pictures of what you did

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members