Main Electric window control unit.

CH11LER

Aug 20, 2017
I am itching to be able to control my rear windows from the drivers control unit. I can lock them but I can't put them up or down. Is there a controller and shroud I can fit which will give me the option? There's a lot of control units I can buy on eBay and wish but I don't beleve they are for the mk4 and I haven't seen a single shroud for them either.

Hope you can help!

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
There was a thread on this either here or on Briskoda's Rapid section a few years ago.

To be honest, this Toledo forum gets so little use, you'd be better off asking the Rapid guys.

Last edited:

Smileyman

Aug 9, 2017
interesting comment about the Rapid forum, some months ago I downloaded an owners manual for the Rapid, whilst the cars are similar there are differences too ... even if they do hail from the same background!

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Built on the same production line in the same Skoda factory at Mlada Boleslav too.

I did my Carista modding using the Rapid settings as the Toledo wasn't on the Carista vehicle list back then.

Last edited:

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
The Rapid manual is much more detailed than the Toledo one.
I have downloaded both, so I can figure out the new media system.

Also, the Toledo one omits stuff like

"Stop-Start does not work if the AC is selected to windscreen"

Thanks to the Skoda guys who pointed me to that gem in their manual - even the SEAT mechanics didn't know.

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members